Lies

The ride is silent until we get to the airport. The only noise is the hum of the engine and the soft music playing in the front seat. Edward rubs my back the whole time and I smile to myself.

"Tired?" he asks when I lay my head against his shoulder.

"Yea. My chest hurts." I admit. He presses his lips to my forehead and I freeze. He pulls away, noticing his mistake and the car comes to a halt.

"Mr.Cullen, we are at the airport." the driver says with a thick accent.

"Okay, thank you." Edward says and looks down at me.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asks and I nod in reply. Worry clouds his eyes but i move away from him. He gently takes my hand in his and opens the car door. We leave the car and even more flashes surround us.

Edward rubs circles in the palm of my hand and I focus on that until the flashes stop.

"You did it." he whispers in my ear and I smile.
"Thank you." I whisper in reply.
"Why are you thanking me?" he questions.
"You helped me." I state.

"Okay break up the flirting. Plane to catch." Emmett says and lifts me off the ground. I squeal and he carries me away from Edward.

After saying bye to Esme and Carlisle we pile into the jet. I take a seat in the back and Edward follows.

"Mind If I sit with you?" he asks and motions to the seat next to me. The last time we were on this plane, I would have said no. But that's mostly because I didn't want to be in Alicante. But now, something inside of me wants him next to me.

"Go ahead." I say with a small smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We get off the plane and Edward once again grabs my hand. I'm kind of getting use to it. Alice gives me a knowing look and I quickly fight the smile that tries to take over my face. After getting our bags we get to the cars and Edward looks at me.

"You okay?" he asks.
"Yea there's not a lot of cameras here." I say.

"Yea, they're more considerate when it comes to your eyes." he says with a chuckle. I smile and he looks out the window.

"We're almost there. I just have to warn you that... A lot of guys are going to be after you, but you can't have anything more then a friendship with them." he says hesitantly and I nod in reply.

"I know." I whisper.

"Don't worry. Paparazzi aren't allowed on the property there's gates and everything." he says and continues to rub my back. I relax at his words and he smirks at me.

After a five minute ride we arrive. I look out the window and gape. The school is a modern white color, with huge glass windows that allow me to look inside. This isn't a school, this is a mansion.

I look at Edward and he chuckles, "I've been waiting to see that expression." he admits. I smile and he helps me out of the car. He wraps his arm around my waist and I see everyone waiting at the doors. We enter together and Alice pulls me aside.

"Whatever you do don't look at the guy to your left." she whispers, her eyes filled with seriousness.

"Why?" I ask, voicing my confusion.

"He's not good. Just don't do look ill explain tomorrow." she says and nudges me back to Edwards side. I frown and Edward looks at me with concern in his eyes.