chapter 1

"Beep beep beep."

Ugh its time to wake up and start my day. Why did today have to happen? I mean i was dreaming of my soulmate and my future. First i have to meet him since i have not meet my Mr. Right. Then later on we will get married after a very romantic proposal. Then we will have at least 2 kids, one boy and one girl. Oh i am so sorry i am getting a head of myself again. My name is Angie and i am a student at OSU, Oregon State University, weigh about 380 pound and my height is 5 feet 3 inches. I have no family and no friends. A long time ago i learned letting people into your life and heart will sooner or later destroy you. The only thing i look forward to in my life is finding my soulmate and having kids with him. Here at the college i am what is concidered a nerd, weirdo, anti-social, loner, ect. I do not go to school to make friends, but i want to have at least one. You know the saying 'you are your biggest enemy'? Well that is how i am. Now on a brighter subject what do i wear today?

After an hour i found a good outfit. Then I got ready and put light makeup on. I head to class right after only for a jerk to block me in. Ahg I am once again going to be late. After he finally moves I am driving almost like a crazy driver just to make it to class on time. There in class sits a golden hair God like guy two rows in front of me. He has muscles that have muscles. His eyes as blue as the ocean. His jawline so scalped and muscular. His hair spiked up in little spikes. His lips full and redish pink. Today he is wearing dark wash jeans with a black muscle shirt with black and gold Adidas shoes. He looks up at me and smiles, but I think he is smiling to the girl be hind me or next to me. I mean look at me I am fat and short and ugly compared to all the girls in this class. I dig out my notes from yesterday and class starts.

After class I pack up my things and head out to accidentally bump into the one and only sexy hot male who sits two rows in front of me. Oh did I tell you I am very clumsy? No, well I am sorry and now you know.

"I'm so so sorry."

"You should be you clumsy bitch!" Kelly his want to be girlfriend screeches.

"I will by you a new shirt. I am truly sorry."

He looks up at me and shakes his head a bit.

"No problem, accidents happen." He says.

"No it's my fault. I will get you a new shirt."

"Hey it's okay you do not have to." He says.

"I am sorry, but I have to go."

I ran off to my next class.

At the end of the school day for me I got into my car and drove to the coffee shop to get me a tea and put in an application. Then I head home and do my homework.