Chapter Three

I wasn't going to question it but he then placed the knife behind her ear before applying pressure and dragging it down her neck to her collarbone.

Alex screams in pain as blood trials down her neck which makes Hesse hit her. "String her up." He orders to his men.

My team glance at me confused by what he meant until Alex screams again but this time in panic.

"No, please. Not again. Please!" She begs.

"I said shut up!" Hesse yells slapping her across the face. He did it with such force it toppled the chair she was tied to.

His men untie her and kicking her every time she struggles. "Victor let her go." I beg again.

He doesn't answer as he watches as his men use the chains from the ceiling to tie her back up. While theres chains on the floor for her ankles. Both her wrists and ankles were bound with the chains.

"Perhaps this will give you an incentive to find your precious little girl." He comments walking out of the frame.

Alex could obviously still see him because her eyes were fixed on something behind the camera. All I could hear on the phone was things being picked up and moved before I then heard the unmistakable sound of a gun being loaded.

Alex's eyes widened in fear as she tried pulling against the chains to escape somehow but it doesn't do anything. Hesse walked back into view raising the gun to her. He fired two shots which both hit her stomach causing her to scream.

All of us flinch when Hesse fires the gun at Alex and I turn my head away having seen enough. I look back up when Hesse says something.

"You have one hour to find her or you might as well say your goodbyes now." Hesse says coldly as Alex screams in the background before pressing something on the camera.

"Oh and don't think of trying to tell your father anything, I turned the sound off." He says to Alex before the phone cuts out but the feed stays up.