Chapter Four

We watch in silence as she scream at her new wounds. "It was a burner phone. I couldn't get anything." Chin apologises again.

"Well she has to be somewhere?" Danny asks hopefully.

"Yeah but where?" Chin comments.

We all go silent not sure what else to say when something on the feed catches my attention. Something Alex is doing.

"What's that look for?" Danny comments.

"What? What look? I'm not making a look?" I retort taking my eyes off the video.

"I know that look, you always pull that look when you've seen something. What is it?" Danny questions noticing my stare.

"Look at Alex's hands." I point.

"So she's fidgeting." Danny shrugs not sure what I'm getting at.

"No it's sign language. She's telling us where she is." Chin corrects.

We watch her a couple of times as Alex repeats the same several hand movements.

"What's she saying?"

"It's a Hawaiian address." I answer working out what she's saying.

"You mean Alex is still on the island?" Kono questions while Chin types in the address I told him.

"Possibly." I mutter. Moments later Chin pulls up the address on a map.

"It's the abandoned weapons factory we shut down on the north side of the island three and a half years ago." Chin says reading it off the map.

We don't utter another word before grabbing our gear, calling for back up and running to our cars.

"We're coming for you, Alex." I say more to myself then anything as I start driving following Chin and Kono in their car.

"We'll get her Steve." Danny reassures.

"I know." I agree giving him a small smile.