Chapter One

“WAKE UP!” I heard one of the gang members shout as a bucket of water is thrown at me.

Gasping my eyes snap open as I remember where I am. I try pulling at the restraints on my wrists and ankles but nothing happens.

All that happens is the person who woke me up slaps me across my face.

“Stop moving!” I instantly I obey them lowering my head.

“Good. Now behave and we might lighten up on the torture.” The man in charge smiles patting my cheek. I move my head away from him as he just laughs.

You see my life hadn’t always been like this. I had everything I wanted I had an amazing dad and his team treated me like family. I was loved and I loved it.

But one day when dad went to work, armed men broke into the house. I put up a fight but they shot my arm before knocking me out. I’ve been in this warehouse ever since and that happened 3 years ago.

Tortured every day for information about my dad and the team that I don’t know about or if I did I would never tell them. In fact I only know the name of one person in this gang and that’s the person who killed my grandfather. Victor Hesse.

I watched as they brought a camera in setting it up in front of me. I wanted to ask what they were doing but I’d only get hit if I did. As normally when Hesse brings the camera out it's just to record him torturing me but for some reason this feels different.

Hesse catches my confused expression and laughs. “We’re going to send your father a nice little surprise.” He smirks.

Hesse turns on the camera waiting at couple of minutes before pulling his phone out and dialling a number.