Chapter Seven

Steve McGarrett's POV:
Once I got rid of the rubbish I sat back down just as Alex drifted off to sleep. We all watched her for a second seeing how peaceful she looks now. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Doctor Mills knocked on the door seeing Alex asleep.

"Can I have a word with you four?" She asks.

We all nod leaving the room. I leave last making sure Alex doesn't wake up. I have to admit the way she asked made me feel nervous.

"What's the matter?" I ask. She sighs looking though the door at Alex before answering.

"Well fifty percent of her body is covered in scar tissue. Second degree burns make up for the fifty percent of scar tissue along with all the cuts. Her x-ray shows at least 10 fractures that were never allowed to heal properly. Alex even has two burn marks either side of her head from possible electrocution. Now I don't know what happened to her but Alex most definitely sustained all her injuries during the time she was abducted." She explains truthfully.

The atmosphere goes dead when she says that. Chin and Kono look at the floor, Danno watches Alex and I just stand there shocked. I mean I already knew she was tortured, we all did, but tortured the whole time? Even electrocute? I couldn't say anything and the team knew that so Chin spoke up.

"Urr... is there anything else we should know about?" Chin asks seeing the shocked expression I still have.

"No that was it." She replied.

We dont say anything after that mainly because we're all still shocked at what Dr Mills told us. The guys left shortly after but not before we agree to take it in turns to look after Alex until she can leave this place.