y/n

Y/n was with her friends in a diner where they came often in college nights to have dinner together.

"I heard photography students are going to get their assignments soon." Bella also Y/n's roommate said as she picked fries from her plate.

"So what? What do we have to do with it?" Y/n asked picking her plate for fries and putting it away from her roommate's eyes. She always ends up eating her fries.

"As every year Seniors are going to ask Juniors that they could help them as a model or simply request them just click some photos of them," Priya said who was sitting opposite to Y/n.

"And one who wins gets to wish for anything from her group," Jessie added.

"It's easy for you guys to ask anyone you all are beautiful and then there is me. I will be out of this game." Y/n said nibbling her salty fries. She saw Priya rolling her brown eyes.

"Oh come not this bullshit again. Y/n you're beautiful too just because some idiots said bad things about you in the past doesn't mean they are right." Priya said irritatingly as this topic was discussed by them before too.

"What she means is, you don't have let yourself down just because someone else said you not beautiful because you are. Don't listen to them listen to us." Emma- Bella's girlfriend said.

"That's not the point. I just don't look good in photos." Y/n tries to explain to her friends.

"That's so not true. You always post pictures we click of yours with self-love captions what happens to you now?" Jessie points out and that's what made y/n to go silent. She didn't want to bother her friends telling them that she heard her classmates rating everyone today and they rated her 2 telling how she should lose some weight.

"Nothing I guess I am not in the mood." y/n said placing her half-eaten burger down. "I am going back to my room. I am tired," she said getting up and walking out of the diner. It was Jessie's day to pay the bill anyway. She heard her friends calling her out but she just ignored them wanting to have some time by herself.