Chapter 4

Theo
I watch Shai as she walks away. She's so amazing. I really had to control myself in the limo. I wanted to kiss her until my lips fell off, but I knew I couldn't push her. She has made up her mind, and I was set on changing it. As we walked into the interview, I thought of the ways I could touch her, without being too obvious. I didn't want anyone to suspect a thing. I could definitely put my arm around her. But I think that's it. I couldn't touch her leg, too forward. And everyone would see. Oh well, I'd think of something. I walked after her and into the building. There was two chairs set up and one other chair set up, facing them. I look over at the snack table and see Shai, shoving a donut in her mouth. I almost snort. She literally eats the whole thing in one bite. I guess we forgot to stop at Wendy's.

I walk over to her and say, "Whoa, easy there tiger. The foods not going anywhere." I touch her shoulder. She laughs, food spewing from her mouth. I immediately start cackling. "Theo! Look what you made me do!" She whines. I'm still doubled over laughing. I hear a sigh, and it's not Shai's. I look up to see Veronica covered in donut. That just rekindles my laughter. Neither one of them look happy.

"Theo," Shai says again. She crosses her arms and wipes her mouth.

"Shai," I try to say, but it comes out more a whisper, since I'm laughing so hard.

"It's not that funny," she says, tapping her foot.

"Yeah, Theodore. It's not funny," Veronica says, clearly not amused as she swats some donut from her hair. I nod my response. I take a deep breath and stand up straight. "Okay, sorry," they're faces are priceless but I contain myself. Shai huffs and goes off in the direction of the bathroom. She's so cute. I shake my head and grab a donut. I go and sit in my chair to wait for the interview to start. Shailene comes out of the bathroom and sits next to me. She doesn't looks at me though.

"Aww, is someone mad?" I say in a baby voice. She glares at me.

"Maybe," she says. Her arms are crossed and she's scowling.

"Well put on your happy face, 'cause the interviews about to start," the interviewer comes and sits down. She smiles at us and we shake hands with her.

"So Theo, how is it to work with the amazing Shailene Woodly?" She says.

"It's tough, but I make it work." I smile and Shai rolls her eyes.

"I think it's tougher to work with him, personally," Shai puts in.

"Nah, I think I'm pretty awesome, actually." I grin into the camera. The interviewer chuckles and continues, "Did you guys enjoy filming in Chicago?"

"Oh yeah. It's just so beautiful, and I loved the people and everyone we got to work with," Shai answers. I nod along with everything she says.

The rest of the interview goes great. Shai pretends she's not mad and I act like nothing's wrong either. I think she'll get over it by the time we get back to the hotel. I also plan to persuade her more in the limo. Hint, hint.

As we walk out to the parking lot, she shivers. I take it as a chance to put my arm around her. I think she would have pushed me away if she wasn't so cold.

"You still mad?" I ask her while rubbing her arm.

"No," she says.

"Good, 'cause I'm planning to persuade you in the car...again," I make quotation actions with my fingers when I say persuade. I see Shai blush.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I ask while nuzzling her ear.

"You can try, but it won't work..." She doesn't sound very convinced.

"Yeah right," I say as I open the door for her. She gets in and slides over. As soon as I get it, I climb on top of her. She doesn't move. Instead she gets out her phone and starts texting some one.

"Oh, that's how your gonna play, huh?" I kiss up her neck and down to her chest. She just nods. She doesn't even make a noise. "Shai," I whine. It's no fun if I'm not tempting her. I huff slightly. I decide to go in, big time. I dive for her mouth. She's surprised at first, so she kisses me back, but then she stops and doesn't move again. I continue to kiss her. Swirling my tongue around in her mouth, nibbling on her bottom lip. Finally, I have enough. I sit up and pull off my shirt. When she glances up at me, her eyes widen at my chest, but she continues to outright ignore me. Then I lean onto her and grind against her pelvis. This makes her moan. I smirk. As soon as she starts to get into it, rubbing her hands along my back, moaning, I stop. I get off her and sit properly in my seat. She leans up on her elbows and glares at me. I cross my arms proudly and grin.

"I told you, I'd make you see I was irresistible." I shrug casually, just to annoy her.

"Your such a tease," she says still glaring. I chuckle as I put on my shirt.