46

-Last week-

[Cassie's house 7:39 pm]

"Oh god, no."

"Yes."

"Bella, can't we do another dare?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Rules of the game; if you chicken out, I'll think of something worse."

"What's worse than texting love lyrics to Gideon Holland?"

"Excuse me, Gideon is like the second most hottest dude in the entire school."

"Bella... he has the face of a chipmunk."

"It's cute and hot."

"You totally like him oh my god."

"He's hot. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd wanna be in a relationship with him though."

"Why not?"

"Looks aren't everything, Cassie. You're just lucky your boyfriend has both."

"I know."

"God, you're so humble."

The girls giggled.

"You know what— you text it for me. I'm gonna go get popcorn for the movie."

"You just want to leave so you don't have to endure the embarrassment."

Bella laughed and Cassie shrugged it off before walking out the door to get their delicious food.

Bella had Cassie's phone in hand and she started scrolling past her column of dm's.

'Jesus this girl talks to a lot of people' Bella says under her breath.

Suddenly a message from Vince pops up. Bella smirked.

Cassieeeee

I need help :((

Bella looked at the door to see if Cassie was nearly done but she was nowhere to be seen. she took that as a sign to continue the conversation with Vince.

Whatchu need help on bby?

Lol bby

Noah's gonna have a fit

Don't send that 😂

Lmao I was jk

So what is it u needed help on?

Damian 😩

What?

He's gonna f*ck me up so bad

What????

What did u do??

U mean what did 'we' do?

You know he's still complaining about that and its been 2 months ._.

Bella frowned.

Do u not remember what we did to Bella and Dam?

She scrolled back to their previous conversations but found nothing.

I do

Then what should we do 😭

We'll tell them

What??

Hell no

Dam is gonna kill me and never befriend me for tampering with his phone

Bella's eyes widened.

She smirked as she thought of a brilliant idea.

Okok we'll keep it from them for now

Don't say anything

Okay

I trust u on this ;-;

Good

Ily

Ilyt <3

Before Cassie could come and discover the messages, she quickly deleted them.

'I can't believe they've done this.' Bella thought with a British accent trying to imitate the vine. (AN: I've referenced this two times i think lmao its a good vine)