Description

"No Khaled, I can't

"No Khaled, I can't. You deserve someone wealthier. Someone who can fit in your family easily and lives by your culture. Someone who is smart and beautiful. You deserve someone who can stand by your side and does not get destroyed by her problems." My voice cracked and my eyes focused on his crooked nose.

"Tell me that while you're looking in my eyes and I will not bother you anymore." He said softly.

I gathered my strength and locked my eyes with his. "I can't be with you."

It was like the light vanished from his eyes as he said "Very well. As you wish Dr.Sabrinna ,You may leave now." His voice was so stern and cold that it stabbed my heart. He became heartless again like the boss he was.

And it was my fault.

________________

Sabrina is the quite one among her friends and she has a reason for that. She was poor, rejected by family she became alone with her sick father and tried to survive by working none stop.

Now after five years since their graduation, life has kept friends busy and Sabrina has finally achieved her dream of becoming a doctor and taking care of her sick father herself. But one day her boss at the hospital sent her and two coworkers to work in a company that needed doctors. Not just any company, Khaled's company.

For her, he was just her best friend's brother and barely paid attention to him but five years has passed and everyone changed. Khaled is no exception, he is not the one she remembers anymore.

We all know that life does whatever it desires.
Will they be a match made in heaven and break the norms in the name of love or will love finally lose and make them acknowledge the odds they can't cross?

This book will begin on the 20th July 2019. Stay tuned and thank you for reading my other books❤❤

Later beauties ❤