13. It's Not Your Job

"Do not hold grudges my little girl

"Do not hold grudges my little girl. It will take nowhere and leave you in distress."
_____________________________________

"What are you doing here?" Anya spat out glaring at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "I should ask you the same question." Seriously what is she doing here of all places? I knew she lived here with her family but in this Company? Don't tell me she works here of all places. Anya is my aunts daughter, the family that has my little sister. Not my Father's sister but my father's cousin who got married to an Turkish man and gave birth to a light skinned daughter Anya. The Anya in front of me has her long brown hair down, a classic black suit on that hugs her body like a second skin and her make up brought out her best features.

"Don't tell me they hired you when I was gone. It seems like this company can't work a second without me..." and my ears zoomed out on her voice as my eyes tracked David walking towards us.

"Good morning lovelies, it looks like you've already met."

"Unfortunately, yeah." She said still glaring at me. I took a deep breath and wondered why I was still standing with her. I started to take a step away but halted when she said.

"By the way Sabrinna how is my uncle? Is he still alive?" I turned to her feeling rage rising through me. "Don't. Speak. About. My. Father." I said my chest heaving up and down. How dare she mentioning about my father with her filthy mouth? And she had the audacity to continue.

"I mean I'm surprised he lasted this long. I was pretty sure he would leave you long ago like your moth-" I felt my palm against her caked face and heard gasps behind me. I didn't realize we had a public but I couldn't care less.

"I warned you Anya and I will repeat myself for the last time. I promise that a slap will be a mercy compare to what I will do to you if you ever interfere with my life." I kept my face calm and myself form lounging at her angry face as she came closer to me.

"You have just declared a war Sabrinna and know that I am on the wining side. I'll make you get fired if not then you will wish you were for what you have just done." she whispered so that no one heard but me and a second later she dropped on the ground and started weeping. I whole different person sat on the ground as I hovered over her.

She turned to her left side and whined "Khaled~" I whipped my head to his direction and met his Eyes. Usually brown colored eyes are warm but there was nothing warm in his as he stared at me while he made his way to Anya and helped her up. People started to whisper around us and David stood on his spot frozen almost scared.

"In my office. Now." if his words were real knives I would be already dead.
Anya was grabbing Khaled's arm like he was her only salvation as she was staring at me with amusement in her eyes. Let the poor arm go you witch!

I was surprised by how I was acting, I never act this reckless or lose my temper easily. Maybe something about Anya just sets me off. She and her mother. I need to get my sister away from them. I need to do it today, but first I need a lawyer to transfer the woman's responsibility on my sister to me.