Chapter 2 - The First Fight

Izuku slowly opened his eyes barely able to look at what was standing infront of him because of the light blinding him.

"Izuku Midoriya I chose you as the wielder for the strongest quirk to ever exist its called God " said the mysterious person "You will become the strongest Hero and rule over good and evil"

Izuku couldnt believe what he heard he should be the strongest hero to ever live."B-but how do I use my quirk?"

"You will find out soon enough young one,now go and fight that brainless monster it will be you first step to becoming the strongest hero,we will meet again in the future and you can ask your questions"

And with that Izuku was sent back into the real world and saw that the Nomu was about to punch him directly in the face but something was different,time was moving slower but Izuku was still moving at a normal speed for those around him it looked like he was extremely fast.Izuku felt something warm and cold inside him clashing together until his eyes went completely black with red pupils.

Izuku stared menacingly at the Nomu just milliseconds later the Nomu's arm was ripped off and it let out a huge scream of pain.Izuku noticed that he can actually think and tried to move his arm which actually worked so he was beginning to think that his quirk is now fully activated.He didnt have his golden shine around him but instead he had red sparks forming all around him.

Shigaraki was in shock that a child was able to tear apart the arm of the Nomu which should be unbeatable but luckily for Shigaraki the Nomu quickly regenerated and continued his attacks on Izuku.

Izuku just looked at that thing and while he jumped up he accidentally formed a big crater under him.While being in the air Izuku just got more angry at that Nomu as it was trying to catch him mid air but that Nomu wasnt even close to his speed and agility.

Then it happened Izuku imagined the Nomu to explode and while he didnt explode immediately Izukus body moved on its own again and attacked the Nomu with punches that created shockwaves so strong they ripped out trees standing 25m (82 ft) away,Shigaraki held onto some plants with all his power. Until it finally exploded into a million pieces leaving a giant puddle of blood infront of Izuku who also was covered completely with blood.

Shigaraki looked at Izuku in awe,he wanted to kill him right there and now. But as the Nomu was strong enough to take hits from even his Master without dying he was smart enough to understand that he alone couldnt fight Izuku.

Shigaraki called out for Kurogiri to teleport him to the HQ so he wasnt in danger anymore but before he was teleported he looked at Izuku and told him with a big and creepy grin on his face:"You should be careful to not bring your family into this fight or else they might die."

At that Izuku lost it completely not only did they attack him but that guy also threatened his mother.Izuku had no control over his body and went in less than a Second to Shigaraki and punched him so hard that he broke 9 ribs,threw up blood and pierced his right lung but that wasnt enough for Izuku that Villain should suffer to see that no one threatened his family.

Izuku looked at Shigarakis face and told him:"If you do anything to my mother I will kill every single person close to you in the most brutal way possible."Shigaraki wanted to run but couldnt as he was shaking too much in fear.Luckily he was teleported to the League's hideout but not without getting hit one last time breaking both of his arms

A T.V blinked in the corner of the bar while Kurogiri was bandaging Shigaraki.

???:"Shigaraki?What happened,Wheres the Nomu?"

Shigaraki:"Some child appeared and KILLED the Nomu!You lied to me Master he isnt undefeatable!"

Master:"WHAT!A child defeated the Nomu...Tell me how did this kid look like"