Chapter 11 - Sports Festival (Part 3)

After Izuku's match the other matches were either already decided from the beginning or were a mockery as in Iida's and Mei's match,the only match which truly was interesting for Izuku was the match between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu as this was the only close one.

Izuku and Todoroki were called out by Present Mic to come down to the battle arena.As they went down the stairs Todoroki turned to Izuku and told him:"You are somehow connected to All Might so I have to beat you" And with this he left the confused Izuku on the stairs.

Izuku didn't know what he had just heared from Todoroki but ignored it as he now had to go into the arena.The whole stadium went nuts as the hero of U.S.J was about to fight the son of the no.2 hero.

Izuku stood on the opposite side of the arena directly looking Todoroki in the eyes,it was at this moment Izuku knew what he meant with that he has to beat him.'So his father never got to beat All Might so he sends out his son to do that for him... what an asshole'

"Todoroki,Midoriya are you ready?" both of them just nodded coldly staring at each other."Then let the battle begin!" Todoroki immediately made a giant ice attack even bigger than the one he used on Sero.

Izuku was engulfed in Todoroki's ice and he heard Midnight speak up."And the winner is -...".Before she could end the announcement the ice looked like it heated up and it broke with a loud *crack* and standing unharmed in the middle was Izuku.

Izuku looked at Todoroki told him:"Do you really think I go down with just 50% of your power you have to use it all!" "I will never use his side!" "Its not his Quirk!It's your Quirk!" Everyone in the stadium went silent that Izuku was helping his enemy overcome his past.

It was at that moment that Todoroki remembered the same words from his mother and knew that both of them are right it is his power not the one of his father.Todoroki activated his flames and said:"Thank you Midoriya" with a smile.

"So you finally accepted your power Shoto!"Endeavor shouted from the stands were the most heroes were sitting."I didn't accept your power its mine and not yours!" he shouted back "now shut up and watch old man"

Endeavor was furious at what his son said but decided to sit down as it still could be part of his "childish rebellion" as he liked to call it.Izuku and Todoroki were now in for a full out war against each other.

Todoroki shot his flames at Izuku while he powered up Godspeed and One for All 50% and dashed towards Todoroki."Midnight we need to stop this now!" "Yes!They could get themselves killed!" Midnight and Cementoss tried stopping the fight.

The walls that Cementoss made were broken easily by Izuku and Todoroki and Midnight's gas was dispersed by the immense speed both of their attacks carried with them.Both of their attacks met in the middle of the arena creating giant explosion that destroyed most of the arena.

Everyone had one thought:"How strong are those two?"As the smoke was dying down the whole stadium went silent and what they saw shocked them.Todoroki was lying knocked out on the ground outside of the arena with large cuts all over his body while Izuku was standing in the destroyed arena comleptely unharmed.

Midnight then announced:"Midoriya Wins!"Everyone in the arena was silent at first but then a giant uproar of cheers for Izuku and Todoroki.Midoriya went over to Todoroki and helped the now awake Todoroki to the Nurse's office.

"Thank you Midoriya" "No problem Todoroki,that's what friends are there for"he said with a big smile on his face.As they arrived in the Nurse's office Todoroki got healed but had to regain his stamina for the next 10 minutes.

Izuku went back up to his class to watch the next match when he arrived he got a lot of compliments from his classmates.He watched the other matches until it was his turn again to fight against Iida.Both of the students stood up and got best of luck wishes.

As Iida and Izuku were walking down the stairs to the tunnel Iida talked to Izuku:"I wish you the best of luck and may the best win" "Good luck to you too Iida" and with that both of them left to their respective entrances to the stadium.

"And now the match between Tenya Iida and Izuku Midoriya!" both of them looked at them with a smile and not the cold look from the other matches."Midoriya,Iida are you ready?" "Yes!" "Of course!"   "3,2,1 GO!"

Iida ran over to Izuku almost 0.1 seconds after the round began but Izuku just teleported to the other side of the arena and turned around."Guess I'm still faster than you" and with that Iida was pushed out of the arena by Izuku.

"Midoriya wins!" "Sorry Iida but I have to win this" "Don't worry Midoriya this is a battle only the stronger one can win and this time it was definetly you who was stronger" Both of them went back up to class 1-A's seating.

The next match was between Tokoyami and Bakugo which Bakugo won easily as Tokoyami is weak against light.As Tokoyami came back everyone tried to lighten up the mood."Don't worry Tokoyami I think you did great kero" "Thank you Tsu" Tokoyami said a bit flustered.

"Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo please come down to the arena for the final fight!" Both of them stood up and Izuku got best of luck wishes from everyone in their class and Bakugo got none as he just angrily walked off.

Izuku followed quickly behind Bakugo as he didn't want to be late to the fight.As he caught up to Bakugo he turned around and almost shouted:"I will crush you with no mercy!" at which Izuku recoiled a little bit.

Both were called into the arena and stood opposite of each other with a cold look in their faces."Are you two ready?" both at them just nodded at which the whole stadium just stopped the cheers and were so concentrated on the fight that you could hear a pin drop.

"3... 2.. 1. GO!" was heard from the speaker's around the stadium but neither of the contestants moved."You really think you're stronger than me dont you!?I know when I win why don't I hurt I hurt your Mom or Round face up there" Bakugo said with an evil smirk.

'He attacked that girl with no remorse earlier and now he's threatening to hurt someone's Mom he isn't a hero but more like a villain' was the thought most of the people in the arena.Everyones thought was interrupted by an evil aura.

Izuku was standing looking down on the floor with a pissed off look while having an evil aura around him,everyone in the arena was scared that he could have such an evil aura around him.Izuku looked slowly up to face Bakugo.

Bakugo had a scared look on his face as he noticed that Izuku had black eyes and red pupils."Ba~ku~go"Bakugo took a step backwards as he never heard his childhood friend call out his last name.His body telling him to run away as fast as he can as Izuku moved his foot to take the first step towards Bakugo.

AS Izuku's foot made contact with the ground the whole arena and the grass up until the walls of the stadium were cracked and with the next step Izuku turned the arena into a giant crater.He then lashed out at Bakugo smashing him into the other side of the arena.

Midnight couldn't even talk as she was too scared of Izuku "Mi-midoriya wins" Izuku then turned back into his normal form and the evil aura disappeared.As everyone regained their posture they began to cheer loudly at Izuku winning the Sports Festival.

As the medals were handed out Bakugo was just silently standing on the 2nd place platform.Tokoyami was given 3rd place as Iida had to go away for family reasons.The top 3 got their medals handed by All Might and received a hug from him which was mostly weird except for Izuku's hug.

All Might screwed up the cheer as he didn't say 'Plus Ultra!' but instead 'Well Done!' but otherwise the rest of the Sports Festival went smoothly.