Chapter 6 - U.S.J aftermath and Conference

Authors note:From now on everything marked with * is either a reference to something or will be explained later on as maybe not everyone knows what this is.

Now have fun with the new Chapter!

In the U.A. Conference Room the teachers were discussing things about the upcoming sports festival and the U.S.J attack. "What you are saying is that this child knocked out a hundred villains and took down a monster made to kill All Might?" "Yes he truly seems to be out of this world" "So about the Sports Festival.."

"Yes we will still be holding it this year.The student that defeated the villains was strong enough to stop a superhuman being made to defeat All Might,and on top of that most of the top pros of the country will be there too.So if they wanted to attack we would have enough defensive capabilities" "That is a wise decision Principal Nezu".

After the talks about the Sports Festival they decided to bring in pro heroes to talk about the villains and the child defeating the villains.Most of the top pro heroes were there including Endeavor,Best Jeanist,Edgeshot,Mirko,Crust,Kamui Woods,Gang Orca,Sir Nighteye,Gran Torino  and the Wild Wild Pussycats with some police officers that are in the investigation team.

All the heroes were in an uproar at how the villains could get past the U.A. security system when Thirteen walked in."I have the security cam footage here!" He said with determination in his voice "Now we'll find out about what happened in detail"

And with that Thirteen put the USB-Stick into the pc and loaded up the security footage from the U.S.J incident.'I can't imagine what power this child has' was all Sir Nighteye thiught about before looking at the projector screen.

They all saw a static image which turned to the U.S.J security camera over the entrance where the students were standing while the portal opened and the villains came out."So this is the so called League of Villains"

Then everyone saw the Nomu "S-so this thing is as strong as All Might" said Mirko with a scared voice "It was defeated by a child so i wouldnt say so"Endeavor said confidently

They watched the footage when it switched to Izuku showing him activating his 'Rage mode' as he told the others to get away from him all Pro heroes wer shocked and most of them were in fear that a child emitted the same aura as some big time villains.

They saw the blur going past his classmates and saw the impact he had created at the other side of the U.S.J which truly let them question if Izuku was stronger than most pro's.When they saw the next explosion and the object flying into the other direction all of them thought about the strength about the boy.

All of them thought that he was stronger than them except for Endeavor who was too confident in his abilities,until they saw that there wasnt the Nomu stuck in the wall but Izuku was.All of them were shocked to see him in this state and even Endeavor was taken back by this.

All of the pro heroes wished to be there and help them out but they knew that it is impossible to turn back time.Then the camera view switched to the main one above the students showing the students and villains.

"Nomu,kill the students" was all the heroes heard and they feared for their lives All Might would just appear and take out the monster but that didnt happen.The Nomu now stood infront of Uraraka and everyone was on the edge of their seats.

The Nomu would have taken only a second to kill Uraraka but it just exploded into a thousand pieces while leaving a big puddle of blood."WHAT HAPPENED"was the reaction of everyone that hadnt seen the scene before.

They all just saw Izuku standing behind the Nomu screaming "I won't let you hurt anyone! "What the hell is this power?" some of the pro's asked scared while others were filled with happiness that he took down the villain.