Chapter 20 - Training and Sleepover (Part 1)

Izuku woke up the next day still sweating like a bullet when he looked at his phone he notice that it said 25°C (77°F) Izuku wasn't happy that it was this warm "Why does it have to be so hot today I wanted to go out training again" But he changed up his plans and decided to just keep his training going in the basement.

Izuku got up and went out of his room after changing his clothes and noticed a note from his mom on the counter "I guess she got called out to work again" when he read the note his suspicions just confirmed and he was slightly relieved that he wouldn't disturb his mother on her free day if he would accidentally drop his weights in the basement.

So Izuku did his morning routine again and went down in the basement when he felt the cold air of the basement he was refreshed "Thank Kami it's cold down here" Izuku put on the weights on the squat bar and was eager to break his record today "maybe I can ask the Support Department to make some extra dense weights"

Izuku trained with some light weights when he got the idea to just send an E-mail to the Support Department "They don't have to do an exam I think so maybe I could get them this week already" Izuku stopped his training and went up to his computer and began typing the E-mail when he was finished he looked the E-mail over again and sent it when he was finished.

He went back down in the Basement and continued his training until he couldn't even lift the Bar without the weights anymore. Izuku went up to see that his mother hadn't returned but left a message on his phone:"Sorry Izu I won't be home until 10pm tonight P.S Food is in the fridge" "Well at least I have something to eat" Izuku tried making the best situation possible but he remembered that he had to buy milk but didn't want to go out now that he had finished training.

Izuku decided that he would have to go out and get milk as he otherwise wouldn't be able to make his favorite cereal the next morning. "Guess I have no other choice than to go out and get milk" Izuku quickly jumped in the shower and got a new set of clothes. "Now I atleast don't smell like sweat huh" Izuku grabbed some money and went outside.

He arrived at the store 15 minutes before it would close "Now I just have to hope that the store still has some milk left" Izuku went into the store and noticed a pink skinned girl that was currently looking around the store 'Well I don't want to annoy her and I also have to get milk so I should get moving'

                                                                     ---------- Mina & Uraraka ----------

'hmm I could get some snacks for tonight' "Yo Ura what do you think about getting some snacks for tonight?" "Yeah lets get some oh and we also need some soda" "lets get that next first I wanna get the snacks" Mina was dancing along the aisle looking for snacks and taking snacks after snacks out of the shelf and putting it into the shopping cart.

Mina was happy that all of the girls in her class could come over to her house and stay the night so she was now getting everything ready with Uraraka. She wanted to make her sleepover one of the best one's ever after she had gotten all of the snacks she needed they were thinking about what drinks to get.

They walked a bit through the aisles and looked for something delicious to eat tonight but Mina noticed someone she didn't expect to see in this part of town it was Izuku who was looking through the shelfs of the store.

She knew that Uraraka liked Izuku and decided to tease her a bit "Ura I found someone you might like" "Mina I told you I like someone already" "Oh I know but just take a look at that one" "Alright but just because you wouldn't stop annoying me about it"

When she looked at who Mina pointed her face suddenly became red like a tomato "M-m-mina! I don't like Izuku like that you should know that!" she tried hiding the fact that she liked him but Mina could see right through her.

"Oh you really are bad at lying Ura, I can tell that you are lying just by looking at your face" "Mina please stop it" "Alright alright I'll stop it but you have to confess to Midoriya someday" "He doesn't like me I already told you" Uraraka said a bit down

"He likes you and you should know better than that!Stop making yourself down over something that doesn't exist, he likes you and thats a fact" "I'll do it someday alright just calm down and let me be" "Yeah yeah just keep telling yourself that"

"Can we continue now?It's getting kinda late and we still need to get the drinks!" "Then let's go and get our party going!" Mina was now back again in her party mode wanting to get everything ready for the big sleepover the two now were in the part of the store where all of the soda's and drinks were.

"Let's get 5 of those and a pack of those and that and-" Mina was buying the whole store out and Uraraka just had to stop her "Mina we should really think about what we get you will have a lot of leftovers if you just buy everything" Mina realised that she was buying everything she could see and noticed that it was going to be a lot more expensive than she had anticipated.

"Alright hmmph then just let us get some of those and those" she said a bit down that she couldn't get everything "Oh and remember Momo wanted to bring some snacks and drinks too"

I hope you liked this chapter!I decided that I would add the perspective of other Class 1-A students as well. If you've got anything that you wish or think I could add into the story just let me know and I'll try to add as many things possible!