Chapter 14 - Training and a dangerous way

Ban woke up to find Izuku already training in the gym with the weights that were in the gym.Ban watched Izuku and noticed that he wasn't even sweating while working out.Izuku finished after the 1 hour he was in the gym.

Izuku went on to train some fighting style's and different power combinations to determine some that won't kill his enemies on impact.Ban watched Izuku try his new style's and was fairly impressed 'this kid can just simply make new fighting style's out of thin air' was all Ban could think of before Izuku went to the exit of the gym.

When Izuku went to get out of the gym he saw Ban looking at him:"Morning Ban how are you?" "I'm alright,I see you're already training but don't overwork yourself you will need it tonight" "What are we doing tonight?" "Don't worry you'll see soon enough"

Ban and Izuku trained for a couple hours until Ban got them food and Izuku where they would be going:"Yo Izuku get your hero costume we are going out" "Alright but where are we going?" "To the bad side of town to find some villains to arrest"

'Perfect then I might be able to find Iida and can keep him from doing something stupid'Izuku sighed at the thought that Iida could go for revenge for his brother.Izuku grabbed his costume and put it on.He went outside of the house where he was staying at and met up with Ban at the main entrance of the sealed off area.

Ban was waiting for Izuku in his standard hero outfit which looked like it had been through a lot.(Ban wears the same clothes as in Seven Deadly Sins except that he has a utility belt with some smoke and flash grenades and some other things)They began to slowly walk to the area that they wanted to patrol for some time.

Izuku had a bad feeling that something was up tonight and hoped that he is wrong about the feeling he has."We will be there in 10 minutes don't worr- "Izuku saw a villain with a knife jump out of an in his hand that was stuck in Ban's throat "BAN!" "You foolish heroes bvelieve you are immortal or something!"the crazy villain screamed at Ban and Izuku

Ban turned his head 90 degrees to see who attacked him and saw a middle aged man"Good joke I'm actually immortal" The villain was in shock that Ban didn't die but wanted to complete his mission just like his idol Stain so he stabbed him 2 more times in the throat before Izuku kicked him into the next wall and knocked him out.

"Nice one Izuku" "Thanks" Ban pulled out the knife from his throat looked at it and saw that it began to vanish 'seems to be his quirk' He pulled out a pair handcuffs from his utility belt and brought the villain with Izuku's help to the next police station which was only a block away.

Ban opened the door to the police station and looked at the receptionist who gave him a confused look as he held the door open for seemingly nobody."Can I help you?"the receptionist said still slightly confused by Ban's behaviour.

Izuku came up the stairs carrying the villain on his back and finally entered the police station the receptionist saw that a child was carrying an unconscious man on his back."I'm sorry but I will have to arrest you for vigila-" Ban held out his pro hero license and the receptionist stopped mid sentence.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you are a pro hero" "No worries,we got attacked by that guy and he seems to have some kind of quirk that can create a sort of ghost knife" "Alright I will put him into one of our cell's" "what is your hero name?" "Ban" "Ban?You're the number one hero in the UK?" "Yeah what about it?" "I'm sorry I was just a bit shocked"

"And who is that boy?" "Izuku Midoriya,He's doing an Internship with me" "Ah I see,good everything is noted you can go now if you wish" "Alright,bye" "Thank you for imprisoning him"Izuku said with a bow.'This kid will probably be a popular hero when he gets his pro license'

Ban and Izuku continued their journey to the dangerous part of town when Izuku asked a question:"Are we already in the dangerous part of the town?" "No definetly not but since that hero killer Stain became active we had a lot of people that tried to copy his style and his ideals"

"His ideals?What do you mean by that?" "His ideals would be perfect if he represented them as a hero but he uses his powers to kill heroes and spread his believe by that,he wants that only the true heroes should be allowed to use their quirks in public although the only one he sees as a true hero is All Might"

"I see so he wants to eliminate all heroes that do the job for the fame and money,it would be indeed noble as a hero to show the world what it means to be a true hero but pruging the false heroes is just wrong they still save people from getting killed by villains or disasters"

"Yeah its messed up but thats why I actually wanted to go here" "Why do you think that he will show up here next?" "The police confirmed his scheme and he should appear here next" "So you want to go in and take him down" "Yeah sort of,I actually want to have you take him down as it will be great training for you"

"Y-you want me to take down the hero killer?!" "Yep you're strong enough to take him down,and also I saw you'r fight against the other pro heroes in the testing ground" "You saw it?" "Did you even listen?!And I have to say even I couldn't have taken down that many pro heroes so I will see you as the future No.1 hero so you better not waste you'r potential and just sit around lazily,you heard me?"

Izuku was on the verge of crying as he heard that Ban believed in him to be the next No.1 pro hero "T-thank you Ban!I will not disappoint you!" "Perfect and now get ready and sharpen you'r senses,we arrived"Ban said looking around them to spot any potential enemies.