Chapter 16 -Aftermath and fame

Sorry for the delay everyone! I had quite a bit of stress over the weekend so I couldn't finish this chapter earlier but now everything should be back to schedule.

Izuku,Iida and Todoroki were sitting in their hospital room where they had to stay for the night as the doctors wanted to do a checkup on all of them to see if they had any long-term damage.

"Midoriya,Todoroki" "Yeah,Whats up?" "I'm sorry for letting you two down I couldn't see clearly through my rage,from now on I will choose the path a hero should choose" "Don't worry Iida we all make mistakes" "Its just like Midoriya said so don't worry about it too much"

Iida stood up and bowed to both of his classmates when the door to their hospital room opened.Ban and Manual came into the room both looking a bit dissapointed but also relieved that none of them were seriously injured.

"Well its good that you three are okay but someone is here to talk to you"Ban said while pointing at the door behind him."This is Mr.Kenji Tsuragamae,Hosu's chief of police" All of them were a bit shocked that the chief of police was there and wanted to talk to them.

The chief began to talk about the injuries Stain got from the fight with the 3 U.A students and how the laws were put up to prevent public quirk usage from anyone except heroes."You three broke the law and we have to punish that"

At this Todoroki looked down and just couldn't contain his emotions:"If Iida hadn't come and fought with Stain Native would have died!When Midoriya went there he saved them both from being killed!"

"I just got the message from Midoriya and went there and only attacked him to help them to not get killed!" "We understand this in the police force but we still will have to take action against you three" Midoriya was about to say that he was sorry for his doing but got interrupted by a now angry Todoroki

"And what should we have done?Just let a pro hero and our classmate die?!" "You should listen to him Todoroki" said Ban."Thank you Ban,now lets get onto the real problem... there was a security camera in place that recorded your whole fight with Stain"

The three teens were a bit shocked to say the least."If the camera wouldn't have been there we could have made a deal and get you out of this unnoticed but now we have no choice but to take it the hard way and give you three your punishment" The teens knew that vigilante actions could get them into jail but they hoped for the best adn that U.A might have pulled some strings.

"Well to be fair we can't expell you or can get you into any major trouble because the backlash from the public wouldn't be able to be handled by the police force so we will choose a light punishment in this case" The teens were happy to know that they wouldn't have to go to jail but were also worried as to what Aizawa would do to them.

"You should have said that first" Was all that Todoroki could get out of his mouth which got a laugh from everyone in the room."I have talked with your teacher... he wants you to do extra lessons" "If thats all we're very lucky" said Midoriya which got a nod out of Iida and Todoroki.

When Todoroki and Midoriya got released they said their goodbye to Iida who had to stay there over the weekend due to the injuries he sustained while fighting Stain.As they made their way out of the hospital they chatted about some school things and how they fought with Stain.

When they left the hospital Todoroki noticed a car that parked infront of the hospital.He saw his sister standing next to the car and she didn't look pleased with her brother "Well Midoriya I think we will see each other in school again" "Yeah see you in school"

When their ways split up Izuku began his walk home which was quite a way.Izuku noticed that people in the streets were looking at him weirdly and talking to others which he didn't understand why they did that.When he saw a store front he looked into the window to see if he had anything funny on his face but he didn't notice anything.

When Izuku came across the commercial area of the city he saw a giant advertising billboard which showed the news and his fight with the hero killer when he got the idea why most people were looking at Izuku and talking about him.

Izuku went his way when a group of children came running from a playground and one of them said:"Thats the one who beat the hero killer!" All of them came running and were standing around Izuku all of them with glowing eyes.

Izuku chatted a bit with the children when one of them asked a question which caught Izuku off guard:"Can you give us an autograph?" "Um Sure!I just need a pen and paper" The one who asked the question just ran off and came back with a pen and a stack of papers.

"Here you go!"the child sayd happily.Izuku took the stack of papers and signed one sheet after another until all of them had an autograph."Thank you mister!" all of them said collectively and ran off back into the playground to show their parents proudly.

Izuku continued his way home with a proud smile on his face that he could make the children happy.Izuku arrived at his home after he got interrupted by a couple people on the way who wanted to either thank him for making the streets safer or just wanted an autograph.

Izuku entered his home and immediately got tackled by his mom who was happy that he was back and not hurt too much in the fight with Stain.He ate Katsudon as his mother had already prepared it for him as she knew that he was coming home today.

She nearly fainted three times as Izuku told her the story of how him and his classmates fought with Stain.Izuku went to bed that evening with a big smile that he could make this many people happy.