Get use to it.

~A/N- so, here is... your flutterDash fanfic, you wanted it, so here it is, and ... This is not a spin off to my RariJack stories, simply a um...different reach. Hope you like this one.~

FlutterShy's POV- I start my first day of high school, nope, I'm not a freshman but, a junior. I've been homeschooled since I can remember and well...I hope I like regular school better. Even though I was the only one who attended, which was at my house, it was pretty nice, my family, and by family I mean my mother. I don't know who my father is, I-I would like to but...it isn't worth it.

I wake up at 7:00am even though school started at 9:15, I wanted to be there early.

"Ready for school?" My mom asked.

I shook my head.

"No." I joked.

"C'mon, hurry up though I have work and, I have a surprise for you when you get home." She said as she smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

I quickly gotten dressed, putting on a white shirt and a green and pink skirt and boots to match. I threw on my green backpack and kissed my white bunny Angel goodbye.

"Well....here I go." I said as I walked out of my house and out the door.

When I gotten into my moms car she kept asking questions.

"Are you scared?"

"Are you hungry?"

"What's the matter?"

"Think you'll make friends?"

"Do you know where to meet me?"

I mean, I get that she cares but...I'm 17 almost 18 I can take care of my self...almost.

"Y-yes mom...I'm pretty sure I know." I said as I smiled and gotten out of the car. When we finally made it i couldn't help but look up at the tall school in front of me. It looked like it was going to fall over on me.

"Here I go..." I said slowly.