I love you.....

(A/N: gonna time skip a bit..perhaps, maybe a few months or so and Dash and Flutters are at Dash's beach how for the summer, I didn't feel like writing them in school at the moment.Too lazy)

FlutterShy's POV- after the night at sugar cube corner, I never brought up what I talked about, what Dashie did, what I said, and what she said. But for some reason...I feel like she understands now...

"FlutterShy...come on..." Dash said.

"Mm-mm..." I said.

"If you wanna do this...we gotta get this over with." Rainbow said.

"I don't wanna!" I said as I ran away.

She caught me in about 1.3 seconds.

"You wanna get in the ocean, so you better!" She demanded.

"Fine!" I said as I tip toed to the water. Okay, I was scared. Like really scared. But... Dashie was behind me.

"Go! Flutters go!" She said happily.

I jumped in the water.

"Ah! Look at you!" She shouted.

"Dash! Help!" I said as I started going lower into the water.

She ran and jumped in also.

"It's okay, I got you..." She said as she pulled up from under the water and held my waist.

I looked at her wet, glistening hair. It was amazing, she looked hot wet.

"I-I'm ready to go in now..." I started.

She chuckled.

"Alright, baby." She said as we swam out of the water.

Dash's POV- so... Flutters and I have been dating each other for months now( 8 months, bc school and crap) and... I'm pretty sure I'm ready to tell her, I love her.... I mean...I'm not entirely sure if she won't...say it back...but...I'm gonna say it... Today, I can't hold it off any longer.

When we make it from the beach we go inside.

"Flutters...um..." I started.

"Yes, Dashie?" She said as she turned to me, with her hair still wet, the sun beamed off of her skin. She looked like that guy from Twilight....

"I ...u-um..well...I...uhh...uuuuuum.." I couldn't get the words out.

She looked at me.

"Hey, I have this... Incredible idea for later..." I said.

WWPPD

I knew good and well I don't have a plan for later, I just... Wanted to say something that didn't seem... Stupid.

"What's your plan?" She said as she changed.

"How about... In a few hours...we get out, to go to the zoo or something, and then come back and eat food, and that's it." I said as I nervously smiled.

"I'd like that..." She said as she kissed me quickly on the lips.

-Time Lapse, they already leave the zoo-

FlutterShy's POV- Dashie has been acting strange. Like, she doesn't even like animals that much! Then when we get back, she starts cooking! Something has gotten into her.

"Have a seat, beautiful.." She said as she opened my chair.

I sat down. I looked at my plate and there was pizza...

I smiled at her, I guess this was some type of mood.
We Ate, shared laughs, told stories. Our normal dates.

"Can I talk to you?" She hesitated.

I nodded.

She took my hand, and we went into the back room.

"There's something I need to tell you..." She started.

"Yes?" I said.

"Sit down.." She demanded.

And I did. I already had a feeling like something was about to happen... She wouldn't be doing all this stuff for no reason.. And I knew what the reason was.

"look, flutterShy...these months with you, have been incredible...and I--" she said.

I cut her off.

"You what RainBowDash! What?! Are you breaking up with me? Is that it? Am I not good enough for you..." I said as I broke down into tears.

"No! Shy! What makes you think that!" She said.

"Because! All the stuff you do! I understand, that your this, rough and tough girl but dash! You sometimes act like you don't care!" I cried.

"But I do! FlutterShy! I care so much about you, you don't even know..." She said.

I didn't look at her.

"Shy...please...what are you getting at?" She said as she touched my shoulder.

I didn't respond.

"shy look at me!" She said.

I could hear her voice cracking as she spoke.

She moved her hand from my shoulder. Stood up and walked over to stare me in my face.

"I love you, FlutterShy, I love you so much it hurts! Okay! So...you wanna say I don't care about you! You're all types of wrong!... I've been wanting to say I love you for a long time now..but you! You just make me wonder sometimes... You are the only person I wanna be with, and if that isn't enough for you than I'm sorry!" She said as she left the room, with tears in her eyes.

I can't believe she loves me.