You mean alot, and especially to me.

FlutterShy's POV-

I love this party, and...I love being here with my friends and there were all so amazing and I've never been so happy..

"So, how's this party Treating you, lady?" Dash asked as she shimmied over to me.

"It's fine..." I said as I stood close to her.

"Come on! It's probably better than just 'fine'" Dash said as she smirked at me.

"Okay, okay, I love it." I sad without arguing.

"That's more like it!" Dash said as she smiled brightly.

Pinkie brought over some cupcakes.

"Be careful...there is one special one that's spiiiiiiiiiked." Pinkie said as she winked at us.

"Spiked as in, spike spike? Or..( I've seen Cupcakes tooooo many times and...idk) or...drunk, spiked." Dash said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Taste them and find out!" Pinkie said happily and walked away.

"Well, they look fine to me.." Dash said as she picked one up and ate one whole, with rainbow colored icing on her face.

There was one for pretty much all of us. Yellow and pink for me, white and purple for rarity, purple and pink for twilight, and pink yellow and blue for pinkie pie. I was questioning her choice in food.

After dash ate hers, she was all over me. Like...body to body.

"Sh-Shy!" She said as she pulled me close.

"...y-yeah..." I said as I shoved her off.

"C-come in the b-back room with me.." She said as she giggled.

I did, but only because I felt like Dash needed me. So I threw her on Pinkie's bed.

"S-shy you're so good to me..." She said as she rolled on the bed.

"Yeah, I know..." Damn it Pinkie.

"Come here baby." She said as she sat up.

I sat next to my drunk girlfriend.

"Yes..." I said

"Look at me..." She said.

So I did. I looked at her sparkling magenta eyes, even though she was drunk, she still looked amazing.

"You know... I care about you...I r-really do, a-and... I really d-do think we're gonna be together for a long time..." She said as she put her head on my shoulder.

She leaned in and kissed me, her lips were soft, and her kisses were amazing. Even though she was drunk she knew how to kiss.

"C-come..shy.. T-tell me...why won't we do anything..." She said as she pulled away.

"W-what do you mean?.." I asked.

"W-well... You are this hot girl, with nicely sized tata's and...your ass...wow! That looks aaaaamaaaaziiiing!" She said as she fell on the floor.

"Well...no, your drunk and I don't want to..." I said.

"Is it because of those cuts on your legs?..." Dash said as she made Angels on the floor.

"D-dash..don't say that..." I said.

"No...I'm being serious Hun, you don't have to cut yourself...or anything, you are so perfect, and I really care about you... I would like it if you stopped that." She said as she crawled to me.

"...can I tell you something?" I asked I knew she wouldn't remember anything, so I decided to tell her something I don't like talking about.

"Sure thing Baby." She said as she laid her head in my lap.

"Well...the reason I cut myself was because..well... Since I was a little girl, I hated my life...I don't have a daddy... A-and well..after my mom moved from j-job to job...I use to be abused by my babysitter...I never told anyone, but, I've hated my life so much...well that was until I met you....." I said as I cried and stroked her rainbow colored hair..

"What did your momma do?" She said as she purred.

"I..I never told her.." I said as I wiped my face.

"Well, I'd like to say, that baby sitter is a total prick, and so is that so called "Daddy" of yours....I wish I would've known you when all that happened, we would've ran away together and you wouldn't ever have to worry about anything else...ever.." Dashie said.

(Drunk dash is really nice when she isn't sober, yay or nay should I keep her going, but not like a.. Drunk drunk to where she drinks constantly, but, she drinks occasionally.)

"R-really..." I asked as tears filled my eyes.

"Yes baby..." She said as she kissed my scars and looked up at me smiling."

She was so sweet, I really liked this side of her.

"I love you..." I said without thinking.

"Y-yeah...I love juice too baby." She said as she fell asleep with her head in my lap, and me stroking her hair.

I know I didn't mean to say it, but I felt like I needed to.