New Kid?

RainBow's POV- so, it's like the third week of school and already I've made some awesome friends, apart of a sports team, and, my teacher's are pretty great too.

I park my car in the student parking lot. I had a red and white charger, with a rainbow flamed paint finish at the bottom, I got it from my dad as a parting gift. My father died when I was 16, the car was originally his but before he left he wanted me to remember him by something. So, I'm 17 now, and never gonna give this car up.

After I park I notice my friends AppleJack and Rarity.

"Hey guys..." I shouted as I called for them to come over.

They walked over quickly.

"So...what's up?" I asked.

"Hm, nothing much darling, Jackie was just about to go get us breakfast. Want to join us?" Rarity asked as she looked at AppleJack then at me.

I wouldn't mind going to breakfast with those two but, I had practice in a few, I couldn't miss it.

"Sorry guys, maybe next time." I said as I locked my car and walked towards the school. Talk about big.

When I make it up there I see this light pink haired girl, who was just ...standing, looking at the school.

"Hey.." I said.

"O-oh...um hi..." She says as some of her hair fell in front of her eyes.

"You new here?" I asked

She nodded.

"Why were you just standing here?" I asked as i smiled at her.

"Well...you see this is a pretty big school..." She said as she looked down.

"Hehe, yeah, so, where you from Don't they got big schools?" I asked as I chuckled.

She shook her head.

"I was h-homeschooled..." She said.

"So this is your first real school?...or?"

She nodded.

I didn't know which one she went with so I replied back with "nice"

"What grade are you in?" I asked as she messed with her fingers.

"J-junior..." She said as she looked up at me.

"Cool, me too!" I started.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Fl-Fluttershy..." She said slowly as she looked up at me.

"Ah, I like your name, it's sweet, uh...mines RainBowDash." I said as I smiled at her.

She started blushing.

"Th-thank you..." She added.

I checked my phone and I was almost late for practice.

"Hey, I'll talk to you later, I hope we have a class, bye FlutterShy!" I said as I rushed off to the BaseBall field.

I didn't only play baseball, I played Soccer, was a TrackStar, amazing at basketball, and really knew how to slam a volleyball down!