Well um.

FlutterShy's POV- Dash and I are sitting up on her bed with our legs crossed.

"What you did was pretty messed up..." She said as she smiled at me.

"Not as bad as what you did..." I said as I giggled.

"Alright. I get that was a dick move of me." She said as she messed my fingers.

"You think?" I asked as I intertwined our fingers.

"Yeah...." She slowly.

"FlutterShy...can you tell me something? And the truth?.." Dash insisted.

I already knew where this was going..

"Mhm.." I said as I looked at her deeply.

"Do you...actually like me?...as in...like like?" She said as she looked at her crossed legs.

"Well...d-dash..." I said as I glared at her.

"You know what...never mind...d-don't answer that..." She said as she let go of my hands.

"W-wait..." I said slowly.

"What?... We only met about one or two weeks ago... And i already have feelings for you, I know, I sound and seem so desperate..." She said as she stood up.

"N-nothing like that..." I said as I stood up.

"Well what is it like?" She said sternly.

"Dash... I do like you... A lot, even though, we've known each other for a short but long amount of time...I've grown f-feelings for you..." I said as I looked up at her.

She started at me.

"Really?" She asked.

"U-um...yes.." I said as I stepped closer.

"Go out with me?..." She said.

"....o-okay..." I said slowly.

"Wait...do you want to? Or am I...making you date me?" She said as she flopped on the bed.

"Neither...." I said as I looked away.

"I knew you didn't like me..." She said as she looked away.

"Dash! No! I do like you! A lot! It's just, I know if we date then.... You are going to want to keep us a secret...and I don't like that...of course I would want you happy, but....I want you to be happy enough with me to where you wouldn't want to hide us." I said as i glared at her.

"....." She looked at me. Speechless.

She walked out and stood outside.