(Sneak preview of You're Mine Again, Chapter 1)

(A/n: I know I shouldn't have left you hanging, but I did, and I'm sorry...but have this little opening of chapter one of You're mine again... Hope you like it!)

Dash's POV- I'm holding shy's backpack in my arms as I lie on the concrete...it starts raining, I can't even cry...so emotionless, lifeless...I don't want to even...breathe...I want to die."Why?!" I shouted as I pounded on the concrete.
I soon got back to my feet.

"Dash are you okay?" TwinkleShine asked me.

"Go away.." I said sternly.

"Are you--" I punched her square in the nose.

"I SAID GO AWAY!" I shouted as she bled from her nose, scurrying away.I ran over to Pinkie's place... I knew she was going to be there.

"D-dash..." Pinkie said.

"What are you doing? Why are your knuckles bloody? Where's flutterShy? It's raining!" Pinkie said.

I shoved her to the side and made my way to a table.

"FlutterShy...s-she was...taken away from me..." I said as I looked down.

"What!!" Pinkie said a she stood up.

"Dash! What did you do!" She said.

"I didn't do anything! We were walking back to my house when this dude came up from behind us and hit me in the head..." I said as my eyes started watering.

"Okay! We've..we've gotta go after her! We have to do something!" She said as she paced around the room. I agreed. I couldn't take this anymore...

And worst of all, I felt like it was my fault..

Soon Me and Pinkie Pie--(author cutting in! Sorry guys! But that's all you get for right now, and ...hopefully in about a week or two, the second book will be up. I mean..if it goes anything like RJ, than you guys are gonna expect it to be up in like...a day or two. But, I'm currently writing all chapters one by one, slowly...so...hey, you get what you get, and you get it, when you get it. Love you guys!)