3/6

FlutterShy's POV- I just met this Rainbow haired girl named RainbowDash, she was pretty cute, and nice also, and she says she wants us to have a class. Great.

As I'm walking up to the doors I see two other girls. One with pink fluffy hair and one with purple and pink hair, they looked about the same height as me.

"Hey!" The one with puffy hair shouted.

I looked around, maybe she wasn't talking to me.

"You! With the...White shirt!" She said as she rushed towards me.

In a flash she quickly gotten in my face.

"Um..h-hi..." I said as I looked in her light blue eyes.

"What's your name?" She said as she smiled really big.

"Um... FlutterShy..." I said as I stepped back.

"Hiya FlutterShy! My names Pinkie Pie! And that girl over there is my friend Twilight Sparkle, she's really pretty and stuff." She said as she hugged me really tight.

"I hope we can be friends! Wanna be friends?!" She said as she giggled.

"sure..." I said as she let go of me.

"Sweet!" She said as she pulled her friend Twilight over.

"Um...hi, I'm sorry for my friend being so... Loud... But... She had coffee like, 3 weeks ago and maybe it's starting to kick in." Twilight said.

"I'm twilight sparkle,hey, haven't I seen you around?" She asked.

"Um...I think so, you look familiar, what street do you live on?" I asked slowly

"Water View road." She added.

"Me too, I think I've seen you a few times." I said slowly.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Her names FlutterShy!" Pinkie Pie said as she smiled at me.

"We'll FlutterShy, I hope we become really close friends this school year, you'll meet some pretty amazing people so I'm pretty this'll be easy." Twilight said.

Unless it wasn't easy! What if everyone hates me!

"Hey, we better get going, but it sure was nice meeting you!" Twilight said as she dragged pinkie and waved goodbye.

Well...I think it was about time I headed into the school too... Wish me luck.