Why do you have to act this way?

FlutterShy's POV- well... RainBowDash is a total douchebag.

After pinkie pie called all the people over I sat on the couch waiting.

Sooner or later a few people walked through the door shouting with beer and stuff in their hands.

"Who's ready to get tha partaaaaay staaaaaarted?!?" Said a male with a deep voice.

What a party this was going to be.

30 minutes into and I couldn't find RainBowDash.

"Hey...have you seen RainBowDash?" I asked Rarity who stayed close by AppleJack.

"Not recently..." She said.

"Alright, thank you." I said, there were too many people over, it was like some type of sex club. All the kissing teens and drugs.. I couldn't believe what was going on.

I found Pinkie and Twilight kissing in scootaloo's room. I quickly shut the door and continued my search for Rainbow.

I went outside and I couldn't see her. Where was she.

I walked back inside and started walking towards her room door.

"Hey Baby, you're lookin fine." This guy said as he grabbed at my arm.

I rolled my eyes and I twisted the door nob to Rainbows room, but it was locked, I tried listening closely through the door without all the music and I heard voices.

One RainbowDash's and others... I didn't recognize...

I tried listening harder.

"Hehe, come on Baby, you act like you haven't done this before...." I heard the voice say.

"Yeah, it's been so long.." I heard dash say.

"Mm, I could show you, if you want..." Another voice said.

"Ah yeah baby, I'd like that very much..." Dash says.

I quickly get from the door, and run outside, tears filling my eyes, blood pumping, heart racing.

Why was I crying?! What was the matter with me?! I grabbed my sweater and run outside.

I sat outside a few blocks from Dash's place, bawling my eyes out into my sweater.

Dash's POV- so I'm in my room, making out with one of the hottest chicks that goes to our school. Adagio Dazzle. We realized that the two of us wouldn't be enough so she brought her friends in. Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. Even though they were complete bitches, they were hot.

After about 45 minutes of complete loving, I sent all those babes out of my room.

That felt Amazing but...I couldn't stop think about FlutterShy.... S-she... Was really the only thing on my mind.

After a while, the party dies down and everyone goes home except Twi, Rares,
Aj, and Pinkie. Now FlutterShy, was no where to be found.

"Dash, FlutterShy was looking for you..." Rarity said as she walked out of the closet with AppleJack.

"Oh! Really! Where is she at?" I asked as I rubbed my hair.

"I don't know..." Rarity said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Dash...what is the matter with you.." Aj said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean, you know good and damn well that FlutterShy likes you, and you go off and have some wild sex orgy in your room." Aj said.

"Well..." I started.

"Well nothing RainBowDash! You owe that girl an apology!" Aj said sternly.

What for?! What did I need to apologize for? I'm hot, I wanted sex, and that was it. It's not like I had feelings for those chicks or anything.

"Why?.." I asked.

"Because...you really hurt her...she seems really shy and you just probably broke her innocence...." Aj said.

She was right...shy was well...shy...and I didn't want her to hate me, so I grabbed my car keys and went after FlutterShy.