Combinations

FlutterShy's POV- I'm sitting in my fifth period and I'm sketching in this notepad. Before I know it, I'm writing all over "FlutterShy and Dashie" with hearts surrounding her name. I ball up the paper and kill the thought.

"So, today class were going to be going next door with the other class." My teacher said as she walked around our classroom. We all waited outside and I stood at the end of the line waiting.

Dash's POV- so my teacher told the class that the class next door was coming over so I didn't get that much excited until I saw FlutterShy walk through the door. She was the first person who caught my eye when she stepped in. My eyes stayed on her, until she saw me. I didn't want her to think I was looking at her the whole time.

FlutterShy's POV- I saw Dashie sitting in the back of the room. I could feel her stare on me...I looked over at her but she looked away once our eyes met.

"So, we've combined you both because we'd like you to get to know other students that go here. So, the thing today is, find someone you haven't talked to and talk." The other teacher said.

I looked over at Dashie and she looked at me, signaling me to come towards her. I did but someone stepped in front of me.

"Hi!" They said.

"U-um...hi..." I said slowly.

"I'm lightning dust! What's your name?" She said as she smirked at me.

"F-FlutterShy..." I said slowly.

"Nice name." She said.

Dash's POV- as FlutterShy was walking toward me, stupid lightning dust grabbed her up before I could. Now I was stuck paired with someone I didn't even know! (That's the point of the activity tbh)

I turned around and looked at some cross eyed girl.

"heya!" She said.

"Hi..." I said as I watched FlutterShy and Lightning Dust.

"My names Derpy!" She said.

"Mines RainBow Dash." I said as I turned to look at her.

"I like your name!" She said as she put an elbow on the table and made the table flip over.

"Woah!" I said as I got up quickly.

"Uh! Im sorry RainbowDash!" She said as she sat back down in her seat.

When she sat down the chair broke.

"I just don't know what went wrong!" She said as she rubbed her head sitting down.

I stared at her.

"It's alright Derpy..." I said as i tried helping her up, only to be falling down by her accidentally pulling me down with her.

FlutterShy's POV- "s-so um...what else do you do for fun?" I asked as I watch her mess with her phone.

"Ah nothing really! I play sports, surf. That's about it." She said as she looked at me. "What about you?" She asked.

"Oh me? I don't really do much...I just...u-um stay home..with my animals..." I said as I watch RainbowDash and my class mate Derpy.

She was pretty clumsy.

"Look at those idiots over there.." Lightning dust said referring to RainbowDash and Derpy.

"Who?" I asked.

When she pointed at my friends I gotten a bit tempered.

"Please, don't call them that, they aren't idiots." I said as I turned away.

"Seriously? You know those people?" She asked.

"Of course I do! One happens to be this clumsy but adorable person and the other is really sweet and nice and they both happen to b-be my friends..." I said as I stood up and walked towards RainbowDash.

Lighting dust looked at me and went in the other direction.

"Dash, you alright?" I said as I sat next to her.

"Yeah, just, Derpy here had a few accidents but...it's alright." She said as she smiled at Derpy.

"Well...I was just checking on you..." I said slowly.

She smiled at me.

"W-well...I-I better be going to my partner now..." I said as I looked over at lightning dust who had apparently been staring at me and Rainbow the whole time.

"N-no..don't go yet.." She insisted.

I felt her grab at my hands.

"Pretend like you don't know me so we can be each other's partner for the rest of the class."

I nodded but only because I liked talking to RainbowDash.

RainbowDash's POV- For the rest of class me and Shy have been talking, getting to know each other a bit more.

"Hey, mind if I get your number...only since we're friends and all?..." I hesitated to ask.

"Sure.." She said as she wrote down her number on a sheet of paper and handed it to me.

"Great." I said as I stuffed it in my pocket and got ready for sixth period.

"Hey what are you doing later?..." I asked slowly.

"Nothing...why?.." She replied with.

"Because I was wondering if I could come over and hand out..." I said as I looked her.

"sure." She said as she smiled at me.