RJ,FD,TP

FlutterShy's POV- I wake up in Dashie's arms.

"Hey gorgeous..." She said as she looked at me.

"Uh...h-hi..." I said slowly.

"You sleep good?" She asked.

I pulled her closer.

"Mhm..." I said.

We both looked at each other and kissed. Nothing like a good morning kiss~

"Hey Dash I was wonderin--" Rarity said as she blurted in Dash's room.

"Oooooooh! Did I interrupt something?" She said as she winked at us.

"Well...." Dash started.

"Never mind! Get up! Both of you! We're going shopping!" She said happily.

"Shopping?" Dash started.

"Can't we just stay?.." She said.

"No! Jackie said the same thing and now she outside waiting! So get up and get dressed and come on!" Rarity said as she yanked the covers from off of us.

Went dash went to go get dressed I waited so she can get done first and I was sitting there with Rarity.

"So....you like Dash, Don't you darling?" Rarity said as she smiled at me.

"Y-yes...a lot..." I said as I looked at her.

"Ask her out!" Rarity insisted.

"I-I would b-but..." I started.

"Alright, Shy...you can go get changed...I'll wait out here with Rares." Dash said as she sat on the bed.

I quickly changed in the restroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth, I put on deodorant and grabbed my clothes,putting on my green skinny jeans, a white loose tank top, and yellow vans.

"Y-you look nice..." Dash said as she stood up in front of me.

"Thank you..." I said as I smiled at her.

"Alright! Enough gawking at each other! Let's get a move on!" Rarity said as she walked out of Dash's room.

Rarity's POV- I do admit that FlutterShy and Rainbow look adorable together.

"We're going in my car?" Dash said as she locked her door.

"Alright... Jackie's driving mine, so... Go ahead and start driving." I said as I gotten in my car.

"Go ahead and follow them." I said to my baby, AppleJack.

"Alright..." She said as she started driving behind Dash.

As I'm sitting in the car I get a call from an unknown number.

-Phone Call-

Rarity: hello?
Them: hey
Rarity: who's this?
Them: oh c'mon don't act like you don't know!
Rarity: I don't.
Them: oh you remember me...because I remember you, pulling on your soft sweet Purple hair, looking into those velvet blue eyes of yours as you beg for mercy.
Rarity: *hangs up*
-end of phone call-

"Who was that?" Jackie asked me.

"N-no one..." I said as I looked out the window.

"Tell me babe..." She said as she but a hand on my leg.

"It doesn't matter..." I said as I gripped her hand.

"You sure?..." She said.

I could feel my eyes watering up, I never tried lying to AppleJack, I never told Jackie this but...