Ideas? Seriously Dash?

FlutterShy's POV- Dashie and I are lying on my bed, kissing, her lips are so sweet and soft.

"flutterShy how bout we--" I heard my mother say as she walked into my room loudly and I quickly pulled away from Rainbow's Lips.

"U-um..." I said nervously as RainbowDash was still on my.

My mother just stared at the both of us, and to make things weirder...dash didn't have on a shirt...

"Well...perhaps I should've knocked." My mom said as she started to leave the room.

"Wait, mom!" I said as RainbowDash and I fell on the floor.

"Yes, dear." She said.

"Um..." I started.

"H-hi...I'm RainbowDash, I'm friends with your daughter."

"Hi RainbowDash, nice meeting you." My mom said as she smiled and looked at RainbowDash up and down.

"I wish I could've met you... Differently, other than having you see me kiss your daughter." Dash said as she looked over at me.

"Oh...it's fine." My mother said slowly.

"Well...do I need to leave the room now so you two can....finish?" My mother said as she laughed.

RainbowDash blushed really hard and did also.

"mom!" I said as I shoved my mother out of my room.

"Your mom seems cool." Rainbow said as she pushed hair from her face.

I could still hear her laughing from outside.

"Right..." I said as I slowly gotten up.

RainbowDash and I sat back on my bed.

"Wow...um... So...about that kiss..." She stared.

As if it was just one. We were practically making out on my bed, RainbowDash was half naked...I'm pretty sure...it wasn't just one single kiss.

"What about it?..." I asked as I looked down.

"Mind keeping that between me and you?" She asked as she brushed up her hair.

"U-uh...fine.." I said as I looked away.

"I wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea about us, you know?" She said.

I nodded.
As if someone could get the wrong idea about two girls kissing...