Where can i sleep?

Dash's POV- I'm 110% convinced, I cannot shake flutters from my mind. Her. Her lips. Everything!

"Hey...come on, let's go inside.." I said as I get up from off of her and headed inside. She quietly follows behind me with the blanket in her hands.

"Are you hungry?" I said as I pulled out a pizza from the fridge.

"Y-yes..." She said as she sat at one of my counter chairs.

"What would you like? I have pizza, snack cakes, um...soda, sand which stuff... I don't know... We always order so... I don't know what's in here." I said as I walked over to her.

"H-how about...I make you..dinner..." She said as she went into the kitchen and started fixing stuff. So I sat in the living room and waited.

Whatever it was it smelled good. she came back a few minutes later with a plate of grilled cheeses and a few slices of pizza.

"Wow, this was um... Thank you.." I said as she sat the plate in front of me.

She giggled a bit.

"Didn't you make you something?" I asked as I bit into the grilled cheese.

"A salad is all I want..." She said as she grabbed her bowl and sat next to me.

After we ate, we watched a few movies.
Ones were the Titanic, and some others.

When we got to the final scene in the movie, where the people died, flutters cuddled close to me, I heard her sniffle once the movie was over.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stroked her hair.

"A-all the people... D-died in the e-end and h-he didn't g-get to st-stay with her..." She said as she buried her face into my shirt.

"Aw, Shy it'll be okay...." I said as I looked at her.

"B-but--"

I cut her off.

"It'll be okay..." I said.

she nodded and then automatic DVD player put in another movie so I wouldn't have to move from this comfortable position.

"What movies next?" She asked.

"Uuuuum, how bout....e-easy a?" I suggested.

She looked over at me.

"Fine.." She said as she pulled me closer.

"Y-you know what...h-how bout we don't watch any movies..." I said as I kissed her forehead

"W-well what would you like to do then?..." She asked.

"I would um... I would a matter fact... Would like to kiss you... All over..." I said as I blushed dark.

"W-what....?" She said as she blushed darker than me.

".....y-yeah...." I said I put her on her back.

She stared at me deeply.

I leaned in without her say so.

We were making out on my couch, with soft but sloppy kisses.

I rubbed my hand on her legs, as I laid in between them, I rubbed up her thighs, but I soon felt something... More like somethings.

I stopped feeling on her legs as soon as she stopped kissing me.

"I think we should stop...." She said as she sat up, fixing her skirt.

I saw a few cuts on her thighs.

"U-um...shy what's that..." I asked

"What's what?..." She said as she pulled the cover over her legs.

"Those marks on your legs..." I said slowly.

"D-don't worry about it..." She said as she looked away.

"B-but...I wanna worry about..." I said as I scooter closer.

"Why?...." She asked

"Because I care about you..." I said as I looked at her.

"I-I don't want to talk about it...." She said.

"......a-alright........we don't have to talk about it, at least not if you don't want to..." I said as I moved the covers and kissed her scars.

She blushed and pulled me up to her lips.

"W-well....I-i..." She couldn't get the words out so I kissed her one last time before anything else were to happen.

We watched a few more movies and and got back into the first position. She fell asleep on me... I didn't want to sleep on the couch so I picked her up and laid her in my bed, she was extremely light for her height.

After I put on a tank top and basketball shorts. I laid next to her and put some covers over us.

I felt her scoot close to me and hold me. I held her in my arms and soon drifted off to sleep myself.