Practice.

Dash's POV- so I make it to practice, I mean, heck, that flutter chick was really pretty but I had my sports first, I soon walked toward the soccer baseball field and met up with my old friend soarin. He's always sort of had a thing for me since like 6th grade, but I uh...I guess I don't feel the same.

"Hey Dash! What's up!" He said as he smiled at me.

"Just made it to practice, no biggy, almost was late though." I added.

"Better be lucky you weren't! Coach woulda had you sittin out." He implied, as if I didn't know that already.

"Heh, I know, but you can't keep dash from a baseball bat, it's my life." I said as I laughed.

"Hey what are you doing this weekend? I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get together sometime?...." She said as he started blushing and bit his lip.

My eyes widened.

"Oh u-uh soarin I'd love to.." I started.

He started smiling at me, and his eyes grew big.

"B-but I got all this stuff going on with school and I don't think that it's really the best time..." I added as I looked at his not so happy face.

"Oh.. Um.. That's alright maybe some other time." He said as he started walking off.

"Hey Soarin!" I shouted with a shaky voice. I didn't wanna seem like a total bitch and I felt really crappy.

"How bout after school we get something to drink?" I said as I squinted.

He smiled.

"Alright...after school..." He added and ran off happily, jumping and running into a flag pole.