And Scene.

(A/N: who wants a sneak preview of the upcoming "TwiPie" fanfic?)

Dash's POV- I'M GOING TO STOP KISSING FLUTTERSHY!

When we make it to my apartment, my younger sister, Scootaloo, is sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Hey dash..." She said as she messed with her phone.

"We have company." I said as she still had her phone in her hands as I let flutterShy in.

"You mean, you, have company. Not me." She said as she walked into her.

I swear, that girl has some attitude, but then I think, she gets in from me.

"Your sister seems nice." FlutterShy said as she sat her bag down and went into the living room.

"Make yourself at home." I said happily.

FlutterShy's POV- Dash's apartment was big, like big! It was bigger than what two people needed.
Her walls were rainbow colored on each wall.

"Want a tour of the house?" She asked as I sat on the couch comfortably.

I nodded.

We walked around, she showed me the restroom, her room, her sisters room, you see the kitchen as soon as you walk in, and the living room is on the other side.

"I really like your place...." I said as I went into dash's room and sat on her bed.

She sat down next to me.

"Thank you." She said as she turned on the tv.

"What are we about to watch?" I asked as I watched her flip through the channels.

"Um...a movie or something, scoots is about to leave to go to her gf's house so, I'm pretty much here alone every weekend watching movies." She said as she laid back on her bed.

"Really?" I asked as I laid next to her.

She nodded.

"Hey, Dash, Rarity and Sweets are here to pick me up." Scootaloo said as she stood in the door way.

"Rarity's out there?" Dash asked.

"Yeah." Scootaloo said as she grabbed her bag, with Dash getting up and heading downstairs, I followed.

"Hey Rares." Dashie said as she walked up to Rarity's silver Mercedes Benz.

"Hello Darling." Rarity said.

"When are you bringing Scoots back?" She asked.

"Same as always.... Why?" Rarity Asked.

"Just wondering...." Dash said as she looked at me.

"Aaaaah, you got your little girlfriend over?" Rarity said as she smiled at me.

"U-um... She isn't my girlfriend..." RainbowDash said as she blushed dark red.

"Well at least not yet." Rarity said as she winked at me.

I blushed dark red and covered my face.

"Don't be shame dear. RainbowDash is such the 'Lady Killer'" Rarity said as she smiled happily.

"Well... FYI, I'm pretty sure, FlutterShy is straight...isn't that right?" Dash said as she looked at me.

I nodded. But one things for sure, I do maybe sorta kinda had a crush on RainbowDash.

"Hmph! Whatever is going on, you both know you like each other, end of story. Well, bye dearies, We must be off." Rarity said as she started driving off.

"Well...u-um...lets go back upstairs..." Dashie said as she started walking towards the stairs.

I followed behind her and went back inside.

Strangely enough, it smelled like Fruit punch every time you walked in.

"Hey FlutterShy, still wanna watch those movies?" She said as we went back into her room.

"Sure...w-whatever is fine with you..." I said as I sat down on her bed.

"Well...to be honest with you, I sorta wanna...perhaps...put my lips on yours....and....stuff..." She said as she blushed dark red and scooted closer to me.

"D-dash...." I said as I blushed.

We both leaned in.

"AND SCENE!" Dash said as she stood up.

I sat there looking and feeling so terrible.

"W-what do you mean?....scene?" I asked as my eyes started to water.

"For this rehearsal of "a young girls tale" I've been practicing that line for like, days"

My eyes started to water even more.

"O-okay..." I said as I sat down still feeling terrible.

"Hey...w-why are you crying?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"D-don't worry about it..." I said as I looked down...

"Shy...I-I'm sorry, I didn't know that you actually wanted to kiss me?...." She said as she rubbed my back.

I avoided her face.

"Well...that doesn't matter now, perhaps I should just go home..." I said, bringing up an act of my own. Hopefully she'll want me to stay...

"Wait...why?" She asked.

"I mean... I really like you RainbowDash b-but...you just ruined that..." I said, even though I do like her...but I'm not actually telling her.

"W-wait...you like me?" She asked as she scooted closer towards me.

"Well... I did." I said as I gotten up and walked toward her room door.

"Wait...s-shy I'm sorry..." She said as she followed behind me.

"No dash! That made me feel bad!" I said as I walked away.

"I'm sorry! I really am! It's just I like you a lot, and I needed someone I was comfortable with to do that scene with..." She said as she stepped closer.

I walked up to her.

"Really?" I said.

"Yes..." She added.

I pulled her closer and softly kissed her lips.

"And scene..." I said as I smiled, shoving her away play fully.