1|One of those Days

You fluttered your eyes open, seeing the sun glistening onto the pool. You rubbed your eyes, yawning a little. You turned over on your side, cuddling over to Brendon onto his chest. Brendon ran his fingers through your hair as he kissed your forehead, "Good Morning beautiful."

"Good Morning handsome. I'll go and make some breakfast," you got out of bed, putting on one of Brendon's panic shirts and a pair of your pajama pants. You and Brendon headed downstairs, Brendon hugging your waist as you got down to the last step of the stairs. Brendon sat on the stool seats, doing a live stream on periscope as he was watching you make him breakfast. Brendon put on some aesthetic or lofi music on the PlayStation. You loved how calming the music was and you would always sway or dance to it. As you were dancing a bit, cutting strawberries, you turned around seeing Brendon recording you dancing. Your face turned red, turning back and stopped dancing, you laughed, "Babe. You know I don't like it when you record me dancing."

Brendon laughs as you handed him his plate, "I know but you look like the happiest girl dancing. It's cute when you dance."

You blushed even more, covering up your face. Brendon smiles, touching your cheeks, "Is that blushing I see?"

"No," you said laughing as you covered your face.

He tickles you, kissing your cheeks repeatedly until you started to laugh, "Stop hiding your face. We've been dating for about 7 years and you're blushing like a little gumdrop."

You smiled, touching your lips onto his, "I know but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy that someone like you actually loves and cares about me."

Brendon held onto your hand, "I love you so much."

You touched your lips onto his once more, "I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~

After breakfast was over, you put the dishes in the sink and decided to take a quick shower. Turning off the shower, you wrapped a towel around you, looking for some clothes to wear. You put on a black fuzzy sweater with some ripped skinny jeans. Brendon comes in smiling covering his mouth, "oooooo my you're glowing. Let me see you twirl."

You laughed and twirled for him. As you twirled, he smiled as he twirled you around another time, "You look so beautiful."

You smile, softly attacking him with kisses, "C'mon let's go out."

A/N: Hope you liked this one it wasn't the best but it was cute tho