It's Too Soon!

A/N: Get ready for some drama ..

Kirstie's POV

The rest of tour flew by and suddenly we were on the last show for this leg. I was now 30 weeks along, and I was getting so tired of being pregnant. I still have two more months of this though! It felt like I was the size of the house, but the boys still seem to think the bump is still small.

Our last show is in LA, so we'd already moved stuff back to our houses. I was so glad I didn't have to worry about that once the show was over. We could have our last show after-party and then I could sleep in my own bed. My Mum was already here as well, and she would be until I gave birth. That also meant that I was reunited with the pups. Normally, they would be jumping all over the place, but this time they were a lot more reserved. All three of them put their noses to my belly and were very still. I think they're as excited to meet the baby as I am.

"Hey girl!" Mitch said, coming into my dressing room.

"Hey Mitch!" I replied, trying to concentrate on my lip gloss.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked.

"Really great. She's been kicking a lot, but she's quiet at the moment."

"Can I feel?"

"Go ahead."

Mitch gently rested both of his hands on my belly and was silent for a moment. Then he knelt down and moved really close to the belly.

"Hi there baby girl. I'm your Auntie Mitch. I can't wait to meet you so I can spoil you rotten. I just want you to grow up healthy and you're going to be as beautiful as your Mama." He kissed my belly and then looked up to me.

"That was the sweetest thing ever." I said, trying to keep my tears in. the make-up is waterproof, but I still don't want to risk it.

"I mean it. She is going to be just as beautiful as you."

"Thanks Mitch."

People were coming in and out of the dressing for most of the day as the show drew closer. Since it was the last show of tour, there were tour pranks taking place. I hadn't thought of any this time round, which is very unusual for me, but it was the last thing on my list of priorities. The crew had also told me that a strict rule had been set that no pranks were to be played on me. Apparently, everyone had agreed that it just wasn't right to play pranks on a heavily pregnant woman. I was okay with that rule.

Just as we were about to take our places on stage, my stomach cramped hard. Then she began to kick a lot.

"Shhh. It's okay." I whispered, placing my hand on my bump. I remembered the doctor saying about braxton-hicks contractions, so I assumed that's what was happening. I could cope with the cramping, so I followed the boys on stage, and we started the show.

All throughout the first half, she would not calm down and was kicking me in the ribs quite a lot. I was trying to hide it, but all the boys noticed that I was flinching.

"Is everything okay?" Scott asked when we were backstage.

"Yeah. She's just been kicking me in the ribs throughout the whole show." I said, leaving out that my stomach was still cramping.

"Oh okay." Scott rested his hand on bump and knelt down a bit. "Shh little one. Give your Mama a break. She won't get one once you're here."

She seemed to calm down after that, but it didn't last long. Now she was just kicking harder. The cramping in my stomach had also got stronger and was happening more often. It was between songs that I heard someone yell out 'Kirstie are you okay?', and the silence after that was very noticeable. I had an arm wrapped around my stomach, so I knew I had to answer.

"I'm fine, don't worry. She's just kicking a lot tonight. She obviously thinks my ribs are a jungle gym." I said with a laugh.

"Little one, I thought I told you to give your Mama a break." Scott said, faking disappointment at my unborn child. The whole room burst into laughter at Scott's comment. He was going to be a well-loved uncle to my daughter.

We continued to the end of the show and we were on the last song when the cramping in my stomach started to take over. She was kicking up a storm, and I knew I would not get her to calm down. I tried to focus on singing and getting the lyrics right, but it was really hard when it felt like my stomach was trying to turn itself inside out.

With the last note, she kicked so hard, that it forced me to the floor. The bands heads snapped to me, but I could feel something running down my leg. Matt held out his hand to help me up, which I was incredibly grateful for, but the moment I tried to stand water went all over the floor. Where did that come from? Then I noticed it wasn't clear, there was a slight pink tinge.

"Oh no." I said.

"What?" Matt asked.

"What is that?" Scott asked.

"My waters have just broken." I said, slightly in shock.

"Hospital. Now." Kevin said. Scott scooped me up off the floor and ran backstage. I didn't really know who was around me now, the contractions were so strong. Definitely not braxton-hicks this time.

"It's too soon! She's not ready!" I cried out. I don't know if I can do this.