F I F T E E N

I never came that many times before in a love-making session with anyone. The meticulous way in which Raye used her fingers and lips left me clawing at the bedsheets while I floated through the clouds. Over and over she incited my outcries. I screamed her name in ecstasy, something I never thought would've happened the way it did. Still, I was glad to have shared such an experience with her because it was everything I expected and more.

Then when it was my turn to do the pleasing, I was the complete opposite of Raye's subtle and soft touch. I was the aggressor, the wild and untamed. The one who relished over the way she squirmed and writhed underneath my passionate touches. Her whimpers and moans added greatly to our escapade and the moment she came was the best of it all. The way her body quivered was worth paying any amount of money to witness. The unfamiliar phrases she muttered in Italian was incredibly sexy to my ears, but all of that was nothing compared to the way she cuddled me afterwards. How she wrapped her sinewy arms around me made me feel secure and right at home in her embrace. It was gentle enough to cause me to fall asleep in her warmth.

When I woke up the following morning the shyness I say on Raye's face was the reflection of what I felt. I was so bothered by the things we did the night before that I was unable to look at her without blushing.

I was busily putting my things into the bag I came over with when she snuck up behind me. Throwing her arms around my waist, I was startled at first but soon catered a grin. "So when were you going to have us talk about last night?" Her words caused all the memories to resurrect in my head and just like that, I felt my face burn.

"As soon as you were willing to talk about it," I replied softly.

"I hear you," I felt how hard she grinned behind me, and it left me feeling giddy. Turning to face her, I sat my bag down, our faces were merely inches apart. "Last night was the best night of my life and I'm not even exaggerating."

"Why, what made it so special?" I heard the cockiness in her tone.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Oh, absolutely."

"Well, I've never had someone touch me the way you did. You're the first to a truly enjoyable night,"

"So I'm an exception?" Her brow went up and I nodded. "You're the best is what I'm saying."

"Well, I am without a doubt flattered at your praise," Raye replied and leaned in slowly capturing my lips between hers. Holding me tightly, she rocked her lips unto mine, flashes of our shared passion made it's way back to me again. "Will you come back?" Her words were slipped between the shared kiss. I cupped her face tenderly.

"I'll always come back if you want me too."

"Good, because last night was more than amazing and I don't mean to be thirsty or whatnot but I'd love to do it again, all of it,"

"I want us to do it again too,"

My words barely come out and she crushed her mouth onto mine again. The build of desire over the way she kissed me kept reminding me of our night. It was all I kept thinking about even after we parted and I was making our way out of the apartment. Raye convinced me to leave behind a few things I brought along at her place and I did.

She had Jimmy drive us to the hospital and before I left the car, she held me in place to plant a series of firm kisses onto me; which left me flustered. I went into work feeling like a billion dollars, with a boost to my energy level I hadn't felt in a while. Thankfully, throughout the day, I toned it down so there would be no unnecessary questions coming from any of my friends. I didn't want them meddling in my sex life especially with Raye being my lover. They would throw a fit, some may even be amused at the thought of me dating a supposed criminal and would never quit in wanting me to discuss her with them. So I kept it low. I conducted myself as I would normally. I didn't bring it up when Mia and I had lunch and she didn't seem to notice any change in my behaviour, and by the end of the day, I was glad to have left work to be in the comfort of my home. I spent the time alone reminiscing on every detail about Raye and I doing the dirty and I couldn't believe that we did.
I was there on my couch, my mind adrift and I couldn't grasp that something like that happened. It was one of those moments when you realize the significance of something it feels so surreal, almost like a dream, but I knew it happened and it wasn't just all in my head.

Raye called me, later on, to make sure that I was doing okay. We agreed to repeat the night, she requested for it to be sooner rather than later and I said yes. I chose the following night and she was more than ecstatic. The way her tone was filled with so much excitement left me happy. We both needed each other, but I craved more of Raye and an unhealthy amount and I was going to get it. Screw taking it slow. We already did enough of that. All I wanted now was for us to enjoy what we had to offer, and if sex was now going to be on that list I was more than happy to welcome it.

A/n

Heyo !! For those of you who are still reading this, I've decided to write another chapter, albeit a very short one.
I'll try my best to update with a chapter a day, so I can get this story over with! 😊