;11;

"Daddy!" The five year old boy giggled, running up to his father hugging his leg. "Hi pumpkin, how are you feeling?" His father asked, the boy giggling again. "Good! I had a few headaches, and coughed some blood, but Mommy took care of me before she left!"

"That's good, when did mommy leave?" Father asked. "Hmmm. 10 minutes ago!" The boy giggled and nodded to himself. "Alright, I'm sorry we can't find a babysitter for you, no one wants to babysit." His father said, and patted the boys head.
"It's okay daddy! I'm a big boy, i can take care of myself!"

His father laughed. "That's good, Tae. Why don't you get ready for bed, it's already 8:32, past your bedtime."

"Sorry daddy, I wanted to wait for you." "It's okay pumpkin." The boy giggled and ran upstairs to get into his pajamas.

His father sighed, frowning tears building up. "Oh, Taehyung..I couldn't find a cure. I'm so sorry. I don't want you to suffer." He hums to himself. "Oh god, why? Why did you have to curse my son? What did he do? He's an innocent child, he did nothing. Punish me instead. Give me the lung cancer, not my little boy." He cried, but soon wiped his tears and put on a smile, going up to Taehyung's room.

"Daddy! Help! I can't put my shirt on!" The boy whines while struggling.

The boys father laughed. "Pumpkin, you put your head through the sleeve." He said and helped Taehyung put the shirt on properly. Taehyung giggled. "Thank you daddy!"

"You're welcome pumpkin! Now, want me to read you you're favorite bedtime story?" He asked.

Taehyung nodded eagerly. "Yes!! Yes! Yes!"

His father smiled. "Once upon a time, there's was a little boy named Taehyun, the poor boy was suffering from a sickness! A very bad sickness." He started, Taehyung gasped.

"The sickness was called unicorn phobia! There was no cure for the sickness, and Taehyun's dad was trying to find a cure, or else the boy would go to a different home, the boys father didn't want Taehyun to go, so he tried his hardest to find a cure, even in the baddest way possible. Taehyun's daddy involved himself in the Moofia, it was a bad and magical place, where anything could happen. People would go to a different home everyday if they involved themselves in the Moofia..one day Taehyun's father came home to his son m-" he stopped, and looked at Taehyung and smiled.

Taehyung was already asleep. "You always fall asleep at that part." He hummed and covered Taehyung up, turning the light off and leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

Around midnight, is when Taehyung woke up to the sound of glass breaking. He got up from his bed, his spongebob pajamas sticking to him. He opened his door, holding his stuffed tiger that his friend had given him. Taehyung walked downstairs, looking around. "Daddy?" He asks in his soft voice.

"Taehyung, ah just go back into your room. Daddy's fine." He says, peaking out from the kitchen. "Nothing to worry about." He smiles.

Taehyung smiles back and nods. "Okay daddy." He turns around to go back into his room, but hears hushed whispers where his daddy was. Instead of going to his room, he went to the kitchen door, and peaked inside.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm in debt I can't pay today. I'll pay you when I get the money!" Taehyung's father whispers. The man chuckles. "I've given you four months to pay me back, I don't care if you don't have the money, it's been four months Daehyun. I need the money now." He answers back harshly. The man had a gun in hand, and was pointing it to Daehyun.

"I'll pay you back! I promise, just give me more time!" Daehyun begged. "My son- he has...he has lung cancer and I'm trying to find a cure for him. Doctors tell me to wait, but I can't wait! He'll die soon! I don't want him to die!"

"Then Maybe you can pay me back in a different way, give me your son." The man said.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "No! I can't do that- he'll..he can't go with a total stranger!-"

"Then I guess your life will do." He said. "Unless-"

"YOU CAN'T HAVE MY SON!" Daehyun screamed, then came a gun shot. Daehyun's body falling to the ground, blood pooling out of his head.

Taehyung's eyes were wide as he screamed, and ran over to his father. "Daddy!"

"Oh? You were awake, your 'daddy' told you to go back to your room didn't he?" The man cackled. He crouched down next to Taehyung. "Your daddy's fine, he's just sleeping for a while. He wanted me to take you home with me, because your mommy and daddy are sleeping for a long time." The man said, and Taehyung looked up at the man, big teary eyes as he said. "Daddy wants me to go with you?"

The man nodded. "Yes, what's your name?"

"Taehyung. You?"

"Jugin." He said and picked Taehyung up. "Let's go to your new home." He said and picked up Taehyung's stuffed tiger.

Jugin was a mean man, but he would never hurt a child. He left taking Taehyung outside and put him in the car, buckling him up and driving away.

Taehyung held his stuffed animal, once they got there Jugin helped him out. "Now I'm super busy, so I'm going to give you to my wife, she'll take care of you just like your mommy would. She wants you to call her mommy, and you can call me daddy now. Hm?"

Taehyung nodded, putting his thumb in his mouth and sucking on it to calm his nerves. "I'll go find that cure for you. I don't want you dying now, do I?" He chuckled and took Taehyung to his wife.

And this is where Taehyung's story begins.