;31;

As soon as Jeongguk and Jungkook got home, Taehyung put a smile on his face. "Hi! I've made dinner." He said. Jeongguk looks at Taehyung weirdly. "The maids usually make dinner. Why did you make dinner?" he asks. "Because I wanted to? Can I not make dinner?" Taehyung huffs, and goes into the dining room, while Jungkook and Jeongguk follow him.

Taehyung grabs the plates that sat on the table. "Guess I'll throw these away, because you clearly don't want to eat it." Taehyung says, and passes the twins to get to the kitchen. Taehyung stops when Jeongguk grabs his shoulder. "I'll eat it..j-just put it back on the table." Jeongguk says, letting go of Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung could've sworn he saw a faint blush on Jeongguk's cheeks.

Taehyung smiles softly and turns around, setting the plates back down on the table. Jeongguk and Jungkook sit at the table, where the plates are placed. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung who smiled softly and was sat down, and then he looked back at the food. He examined it very closely. Taehyung frowned, "Do you not trust me?" He asked. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung, who had his head down bangs covering his face, "What? No it's-okay maybe not-well what i meant-" Jeongguk stammered. Jungkook looked at Jeongguk in surprise, he's never stuttered before.

"I see. That's how it is." Taehyung said and stood up, walking away from the table he went upstairs to his designated room. He didn't do anything to the food, he's not stupid. It just upset him that they didn't want to try his food—— "Wait? Why should I be upset? I shouldn't be. They're just my kidnappers. I shouldn't care..but why do I care?" Taehyung questions himself. He sits on the bed, grabbing a pillow and hugging it. "What's with me...?" Taehyung mumbles to himself.

Taehyung lays on the bed, bringing his knees up to the pillow, and closing his eyes. "Maybe....maybe sleep will clear my mind." he softly told himself and soon fell asleep.

Jungkook sighed, and ate the food. "You really think he'd poison the food?" "Well yeah..he doesn't like us." Jeongguk complained. "I didn't think he'd be that hurt." Jeongguk added. "How would he get poison? We don't stash anything dangerous in this house, only the basement and does he have the key to get in there? No, he doesn't. He doesn't even know we have a basement. You really are an idiot." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh right. I forgot. Shit! I made him feel terrible." Jeongguk stood up, but Jungkook grabbed his arm. "Sit back down and eat, he probably doesn't want to see you right now. Besides, we have someone to deal with. Do we not?" Jungkook smirks, his eyes darkening. Not the usual calm and bright eyes anymore, a more sinister and deadly look.

Jeongguk smirks. "Right." he says and sits back down, eating the food Taehyung made. "Woah, this is delicious." Jeongguk said and finished eating his meal. Jungkook nods in agreement, taking the plates and putting them in the kitchen sink. "I'll take Taehyung's food up to him once we're finished." He says and puts the full plate in the microwave.

Jeongguk nods and goes to the basement door, Jungkook following behind. Jeongguk unlocks the door and goes downstairs and Jungkook follows. He turns the dim light on, and smirks when he see's the silhouette sitting in the chair in the middle of the room. "Hey there, Elizabeth. Are you ready for our fun games!?" Jungkook said, giggling like a madman. His demeanor changing quickly. The girl looked terrified, and started crying loudly.

"Now now, don't cry too loud or my baby will hear you, and I don't want him finding out what we do." Jungkook said grabbing her hair. "Play time~" Jeongguk says and grabs scissors.

"Let's begin the fun, shall we?"