Sequel; Chapter 4

IM BACK 😖😳✊🥵💜💜❤️💚😤 I'm still struggling with a lot of things but I'll be updating once again to satisfy all of your taekook needs :D

"Are you sure I don't have Stockholm syndrome?" Taehyung asks the twins. "No way. That doesn't exist." Jeongguk says and grins stupidly. Taehyung smiles softly. "I feel like I do have it? Maybe? I dunno. Nah, I don't." Taehyung says. He sits down on his soft sofa. Yes, they went back to Taehyung's apartment.

The twins sat next to Taehyung, Jungkook wrapping an arm around Taehyung. "So, you'll come work with us?" "Hmm, I suppose." Taehyung says, playing with his fingers. "What would I work as though?" Taehyung asks and it was Jeongguk's turn to speak. "Our personal secretary of course, you'd also be the co-owner. Or maybe the manager. But, secretary is by us at all times, and manager has sooo much work to do." Jeongguk dramatically says.

"Well, I'll just have to take up that offer then." Taehyung says. "Sure, I'll be your guys' personal secretary." "Great!" Jeongguk says. "You can start tomorrow, also we'll get the locket fixed." "Locket..oh yeah." Taehyung frowns. "It's fine, it can easily be fixed. How long have you been wearing it?" Jungkook asks, and Taehyung looks at him. "Since the police found me."

"Ah." Jungkook says patting Taehyung's head. "I can't believe that you've created this world. Literally." Taehyung suddenly says. "Hm? Oh yeah, honestly it was all for you. So we could be together with you." Taehyung smiles. "Really? That's wow." "Yep. It's kind of late, you should get some sleep and we'll head home." Jungkook says and Taehyung nods. "Alright."

The twins get up and so does Taehyung. Taehyung leads the twins out and they both give Taehyung a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Taehyung smiles softly, and locks the door once they left and goes to his room. He takes a quick shower and brushes his teeth and changes into pajamas, he then gets in bed after he turned all of the lights off.

He relaxed, curing up to keep himself warm he falls asleep, waiting for the next day.