Sequel; Chapter 2

Taehyung mover his hand up to clutch the locket, but frowning once he remembers what happened. "Locket.." he mumbles to himself, he looks at the table in the middle of the room. Mr. June smiled and greeted Jungkook with a handshake. "Welcome Mr. Jeon, I'm so glad we could meet today." Jungkook
nodded in agreement, darting his eyes to Taehyung.

Taehyung avoided eye contact with Jungkook at all times. "What is the reason you decided to meet with me today?" Mr. June asked. "Actually Mr. June, I didn't come here for you." Jungkook says, eyes darting to Taehyung again. "I've heard of your wonderful assistant, and I'd like to offer him a job at my company." Mr. June looked at Taehyung, glaring slightly. "Really? I'm surprised, he's not that good of an assistant. He's clumsy, he stutters, gets my schedule wrong, does his paperwork wrong, and comes in late, and he tends to focus on other things a lot, like a locket that he had in this morning. But I got rid of it, so it wouldn't be a distraction anymore. I haven't fired him yet because he begged me not too, I doubt you'd want him working at your company."

Taehyung frowns, he wanted to say something. Wanted to say that none of those were true..expect the locket part. "A locket you say?" Jungkook asks. Mr. June nods. "Yes, he focused on it way too much and—" "You broke it, and threw it out. Right?" Someone interrupts.

"Jeongguk." Jungkook says looking at the broken locket in his hand. Mr. June stands up, "Yes, I did. Is there a problem? He was focusing too much on it and he needed to get his work down instead of—" "So, since he was not focused it makes it alright for you to take away something precious of his?" Jeongguk asks. "How would I or you known if it was precious?" Mr. June asks, crossing his arms.

"No, we would not of know. But, in the handbook it also says that and I quote 'that the CEO must not take or break any employees personal property. Am I right?" Jeongguk asks. "Yes, but—" "There are no if's ands or buts about this." Jeongguk says. "Now, if you'd please leave, we'd like to talk to Taehyung alone." Jeongguk says. Mr. June nods. "I suppose, but I'm only giving you three, 10 minutes, since this is my company and he is my pro- my employee." Mr. June says, and leaves the room.

Once June was gone, Taehyung was the first to speak. "It's been three years." He said, gripping the clipboard in his hand. "We know and we're—" "Sorry, I know. You don't have to apologize, it just took you two so long." Taehyung interrupted. Jeongguk and Jungkook nodded. "We took so long because of complications with our business. You know how mafia business' and lords have been trying for 32 years to overthrow the government?" Taehyung nods as he listens to Jungkook's explanation.

"And how they've recently just overthrew the government? well after that had happened Jeongguk and I started to grow our business, you knowing what it is, we didn't want to involve you for a while. We're the biggest mafia organization now, and we have been for those three years. We were hesitant to come and get you, because we didn't know if we could protect you, we were scared that you'd get hurt and we didn't want to include you into our mess." Explained Jungkook.

"It was hell, being on my own for three years. Yeah, I had Jin and Jimin, and Yoongi. But recently they've been distant and I don't know what has happened to them." Taehyung says. "But..I guess it's okay because you had your reasons." Taehyung finally said.

"I'm glad you understand." Jungkook says. "Now, Taehyung we have an offer for you." Jeongguk adds. Taehyung nods, waiting for them to continue. "We'd like..." Jungkook says "...for you..." Jeongguk continued. "...to come and work with us." They both said together. Taehyung looked at them confused. "Is that why you come here today?"

The twins nod. "Yep." They said popping the 'p' "I see." Taehyung answers back. "Then, I suppose I can work with you." Taehyung hums. "In four years, that is."

The twins frown. "I still have my contract. I can't break it, or I'll be charged a large sum of money. I currently do not have that large sum of money." Taehyung explains, and the twins sighed. "We knew you'd say that, we can pay that money." Jungkook says and Taehyung shakes his head. "I can't depend on you two for money. So i'm just going to finish my work with my boss." Taehyung said.

"You want to work with that abusive bastard?" Jeongguk asks. "No, but—" "I thought so, we'll pay the money and you're not allowed to complain." Jeongguk interrupts.

"Fine..." Taehyung says giving up, knowing he wouldn't win.

" Taehyung says giving up, knowing he wouldn't win