;28;

you guys should've known. i used : instead of ;

Taehyung sighed, i guess his punishment wasn't that bad but it still wasn't good either. i mean the doctor literally told him to not use his arm but when he has to clean the whole house, it's kinda hard to not use both hands.

he huffed, jungkook and jeongguk went out to a bar and left taehyung to clean. he was mad yeah, but he's never been to a bar before. and maybe he could tell and scream that he was kidnapped by the two psychos, but then again would drunk people really care at that point?

no, they wouldn't. taehyung hummed and got back to cleaning the house. he was almost done, damn he felt like a maid. but the punishment could be worse.

he shook his head, trying not to think about it. "whatever" he huffed to himself, and started mumbling words to himself. he was bored, and sad. not being able to talk or see his friends was starting to take a toll on him. he wanted to see them, talk to them. he felt lonely, and he was going to feel like that for a very long time now.

taehyung frowns, thinking about it didn't help. he gives himself a pat on the back and smiles. finishing his punishment up in twenty more minutes.

taehyung started to prepare dinner because he was hungry, the twins probably already ate. but he'll make enough for all of them he supposes.

taehyung hums and makes japachae. once he finishes he sets plates out for them, and he starts eating. not waiting for the twins. i'm the middle of him eating, the door opens and taehyung gets up. going to the hallway which lead to the front door.

the twins held a bloodied woman. her hands were tied and she looked exhausted, but she also looked mean. jungkook smiles at taehyung. "don't mind us." he said and taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. the twins take the woman downstairs, to the basement he assumes. when the twins come back up, taehyung's standing there, looking at them.

"want to explain this to me?" he asks and the twins looked at each other then sigh. "fine, i suppose. but it's a long story, so sit down." jeongguk says, and taehyung does what he's told.

" jeongguk says, and taehyung does what he's told