Sequel; Chapter 1

It's been three years since Taehyung last saw the twins, he was now 23. Taehyung had a good paying job as an assistant of a CEO of a big company. Though, he wished he was working for a bigger company, but beggars can't be choosers. Taehyung stood up straight, rubbing his arms from the chilly weather. It was the middle of winter, it wasn't wise for Taehyung to stand outside on his balcony at 8 at night in the middle of winter with no jacket.

Taehyung let out a chilled breath before going back inside his warm and cozy apartment, closing the glass sliding door behind him and locking it. Taehyung turns the lights off in the living room, going to his bedroom he undresses himself, and puts on fuzzy pajamas. Call him childish, but pajamas are his favorite thing to wear, especially cute and fuzzy ones.

Taehyung jumps in his bed, pulling the duvet over his body to keep him from freezing at night. "Alexa, Turn the lights off." He said. "Okay." came the voice of Alexa, and the lights in his bedroom turned off. Taehyung smiled, and took off his locket, and placed it by Alexa. "Alexa, set an alarm clock for 5:17 am." Taehyung said and laid down. "Okay, alarm clock set for 5:17 am." Alexa responded and turned off. Taehyung smiled and closed his eyes.

The world has changed a lot, maybe not the whole world but Seoul, Seoul has changed a lot. Mafia lords taking over the government and changing and messing the laws up. A lot more crime is occurring. "Stupid government for letting them get overthrown by criminals." Taehyung huffed to himself. The government was controlled by mafia lords. Taehyung doesn't know who the biggest mafia organization is yet. It seems as if he's the only one who hasn't actually heard about the two mafia lords.

Anyway, more crimes have happened but not horrifying crimes, yeah more people die a day but it's only because they get themselves into trouble and don't know how to get themselves out of trouble. Taehyung, however, has not gotten into trouble. He knows what not to deal with. "I wonder..how are Jeongguk and Jungkook doing..?" Taehyung mumbles and slowly starts to fall asleep, thinking about the twins.

"Alexa, stop alarm." Taehyung said, yawning while sitting up. The alarm stopped. Taehyung stretched and got up, going to the bathroom and starting the shower. Letting the water heat up, he grabbed a formal suit for work and went back into the bathroom, once the water was ready Taehyung undressed and got in the shower, washing himself and making sure he was clean. Once he was satisfied he got out, dried himself, dried his hair and put his suit on. "I look decent." He says and brushes out his hair, it's gotten a little bit longer. (*cough* DNA era *cough*)

"Maybe I should cut it?" Taehyung said, holding a strand of hair out, and then blowing his hair out of his face. Taehyung shrugs at his reflection, and leaves the bathroom. He grabs the locket from the night stand and puts it on. Taehyung turns his bedroom lights off, and goes to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water, he starts his day off. "6:34" Taehyung reads aloud once he lays his eyes on the stove clock. Taehyung nods to himself, and grabs his keys.

He leaves his apartment, making sure all of the lights are off, locking the door he heads to the elevator, pressing ground floor. He waits for the elevator to open, once it does he gets out and heads to his car in the parking lot across the street. Taehyung hums, and goes to his car once he finds it and unlocks it, getting in he starts the car and turns the heat on instantly. The fluffy jacket he was wearing helped, but he was still cold.

Once the car heated up for at least 20 minutes, Taehyung drove to work. He arrived in 15 minutes exactly, with 20 minutes to spare. "7:12. perfect." Taehyung said and parked his car, turning it off and locking it. He quickly walked into the building, smiling at the warmth and going to the elevator, clicking floor 7. He waited and got out once the doors opened with no interruptions on the way, he made his way over to his office.

Taehyung walked into his office and hung his coat up on the coat rack, turning the lights on and getting to work immediately. He grabbed his boss' schedule for the day, and made preparations and set everything up. "Lets see..meeting at 10:45...another meeting at 2:15. Okay, those are all the meetings today. Lunch with the..." Taehyung shook his head. "What? Lunch with the Jeons....Must be a coincidence, yeah it's a coincidence." Taehyung chuckles and closes the laptop.

Taehyung got up from his desk, and looked at the time. Taehyung nods to himself and leaves his office, holding a clipboard and pen. Taehyung makes his way to his boss' office. Taehyung knocks on the door once he hears the 'come in' from the other side of it. "Excuse me. Sir, I have your scheduled. At 10:45 you have a meeting with the Lee's, after that at 11:56 you have lunch with the..Jeons, and then finally you will have another meeting at 2:15 with the Oh's." Taehyung explained. The boss nodded, "Thank you, you're dismissed and I'll call you when I need you."

Taehyung bowed, and leaves the office heading back towards his office. Today was going to be a long day. Taehyung sat in the chair, and started working on extra paperwork he was given. His boss wasn't terrible, but his boss was terrible. Soon enough, the 10:45 meeting passed and Taehyung was with his boss all after that meeting, and then lunch came. Taehyung bit his lip, thinking about it. It's a coincidence, he keeps telling himself.

Taehyung holds the locket, staring at it not hearing his boss calling his name. "Taehyung." "Taehyung!" His boss yells. Taehyung looks up at his boss. "Sorry, Mr. June." Taehyung says. "Don't let it happen again." Mr. June says harshly and walks to the elevator. Taehyung sighs, and follows him holding his head high, not letting his boss get to him. Taehyung and Mr. June wait for the elevator doors to open, and when the did Taehyung held his breath, looking at the person ahead of him. Everything seemed like slow motion, the person leaving the elevator and walking past Taehyung in slow motion.

Taehyung held the locket in his clutches, turning his head around to look behind him and then frowning. "I'm imagining things, I knew it was a coincidence.. No way they were here." Taehyung sighed and got into the elevator as soon as the doors were closing. "Sorry Mr. June, it won't—" "Won't happen again? That's what you said two minutes ago." Mr. June interrupted Taehyung and stared at the locket around his neck. "It seems as this is getting in the way." He says and before Taehyung knows it, Mr. June rips the locket off of Taehyung's neck and throws it out of the elevator.

Taehyung's eyes widen, unable to think and when he was able to think again, the elevator doors were closed already and he couldn't get his locket. Taehyung bit his lip, trying to contain himself. Stop himself from hitting his boss, yelling at his boss, from crying. "Much better." Mr. June said. The elevator doors open again and Taehyung and Mr. June walks out, heading to the private room for the higher ups to have their lunches.

Taehyung opened the door for Mr. June, letting him go in first Taehyung follows after and he catches his breath in his throat. Sitting at the table was...

"Jungkook...?"

?"