;12;

10 years later

"Taehyung, how many times have I told you that the pots don't belong there! Aishhh this kid really. Not even listening to me."

"Sorry ma, I've never really done dishes and you know I'm always with father."

"Right." She sighs. "You should spend less time with your father, and more time in the house doing chores and what you'll need to be a good wife. You do realize that your marriage is in 9 days, right? You need to learn how to cook, clean, and pleasure your husband. Have you been going to your lessons? I hope so. I haven't heard a reply back from your teacher." She hums, and puts the pots in the place where they're supposed to go.

Taehyung groans. 'You know damn well I don't want to marry that lazy ass man, all he does is have sex with whoever he finds and then dumps them, sometimes kills them if they hear something too much or snoop around. He just wants to marry me because you promised his ass some money. You're such a bitch and I know you're not my real mom so you can't make me do shit.' Taehyung said, really loud. In his head.

"Yes ma, I've been going to my lessons. Though they haven't taught me anything worthy. I know plenty."

Taehyung went up to his room, completely almost empty since he never wanted anything from the lady who claimed was his mother, he knew all to well that she wasn't his mother, and she just wanted him for money.

"Tonight's the night. I ain't marrying that creep in 9 days." Taehyung grins to himself, he's going to run away, he stole enough money from his parents and also saved up enough. He already got a plane ticket to Seoul, South Korea.

(He was born in South Korea but after the event happened in the last chapter Jugin flew to Ireland, and he's been living there since then. I know he's 15 but just imagine 15 year olds are allowed to travel alone. My book my rules.)

Taehyung waited for night to arrived, and when it did, he made sure his mother was asleep. He grabbed his suitcase, and left the house. "Glad she got rid of those bodyguards." He said and walked to the airport which wasn't too far, a two hour walk. Soon Taehyung made it to the airport and did everything he needed, and soon he finally boarded the plane. Not looking back once and he was off to Seoul, South Korea.

 Not looking back once and he was off to Seoul, South Korea

___________________

Next chapter will go back to normal, no more flashbacks for now.