;16;

Taehyung sat at a seat in the café, waiting. Yeah he was nervous, he's never met these guys so who wouldn't be nervous? Meeting two strangers from Instagram probably wasn't the smartest idea but that guk guy seemed nice, and Taehyung guess the kook guy was guk's brother.

Obvious hint was there usernames.

Jeongguk and Jungkook walked into the café looking for the naughty outfit the boy was wearing, when he spotted the outfit Jeongguk walked up to him, Jungkook following. "Excuse me, are you deartaehyunq?" Jeongguk asks.

Taehyung looks back at the two, and nods. He stands up to greet them with a bow. "I am. You must be guk and kook?" He asks

The two chuckle and nod. "My name is Jeongguk. That's Jungkook." The brunette said, Taehyung's
cheeks grew red, and he apologizes. "Sorry I didn't know."

"It's okay our names aren't in our username anyway. And your name is Taehyung, right?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods. "It is. Um sit down, I ordered some banana muffins.. I hope you like muffins and bananas."

Jeongguk smirks. "Looks like you already know us baby~" Taehyung blushes and looks at his feet. "I-I"

"No need to talk I'm just kidding." Jeongguk laughs. "But next time, I won't~" he winks.

The twins sit down at the table where Taehyung was sitting and Taehyung sat down after, soon the muffins came, and Taehyung thanked the waitress who eyed the twins up and down.

"U-um so what..um do you like to do?" Taehyung asks shyly.

"Hmmm, well look at pretty little things like you all day." Jeongguk hummed. Taehyung blushed, was this too early? Or was Jeongguk like this all the time to everyone he met? Taehyung questioned himself, deep in thought when Jungkook asked him a question.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung asks in disbelief at the question Jungkook asked. Then Jeongguk asked him a weird question too.

"Are you virgin?"

"What are your kinks?"

Taehyung sat there confused. It was awkward, as hell. He didn't think they'd be so straightforward, Jimin warned him about people like this, they just want to get in your pants and then dump you.

"Why would you ask such revolting questions?" Taehyung sneered.

"Sorry, it was weird and kind of rude of us to ask that so personally. But we just wanted to know, for the future." Jungkook says.

"The future?!" Taehyung scoffed "you just want to get in my pants and then dump me." Taehyung said in disbelief as he stood up, leaving the café. "Unbelievable.." Taehyung mumbled to himself before walking home.

The twins smirked to each other. "Can we just take him now?" Jungkook asks. "No, we'll wait for him to come to us, and if he doesn't then we'll take him if he likes it or not. He's ours now, and he has no say." Jeongguk says, and Jungkook smirks and nods. "Until then, let's find out everything about him."

"