;18;

Short chapter because I'm tired, I have school tomorrow, and it's almost 1 am, I also have unfinished homework 🥺

"Little lamb, little lamb, little lamb..." A voice called out. "Where's you go little lamb? I can smell you."

Taehyung held onto his chest, his heart beating rapidly, his breaths uneven and ragged. Someone was hunting him and he knew it. It wasn't safe for him, and he knew it. He wanted to run, to get away but he was too afraid to move.

He wanted to move but his body wouldn't let him.

"Someone..please." Taehyung breathes out quickly but quietly. Scared was an understatement, he was terrified.

'Help me please..someone." Taehyung spoke time himself.

Someone laughed. "Gotcha little lamb." Taehyung turned around quickly and screamed when he saw..

~~~~

Taehyung woke up screaming, panting, crying, and sweating. He quickly looked around and let a sigh of relief when he realized he was home, and it was just a nightmare.

"Fuck fuck..just a dream." He said to himself. "Just a stupid dream. It's not real." He got up and went into the bathroom to look at himself, he looked horrible. Taehyung turned the sink on and washed his face.

He took a deep breath and turned the sink faucet and lights off, getting back into bed. He turned on his phone, and went to YouTube to put on some relaxing piano music and turned the volume all the way up. He hummed softly and laid back down and eventually fell asleep humming to the soft music that played throughout his apartment.

What he didn't know is that he'd end up as the victim, in that very same dream someday...