Sequel; Chapter 10

"Where's Taehyung?" A voice said darkly, the Jeon twins coming into the room, their eyes filled with a dark glint.

Their eyes scanned the room, when they say their Taehyung with bruises and hickeys all over his skin, naked and chained to the ceiling. If they could, their eyes would have gotten darker but they were already as dark as possible. They tore their attention away from Taehyung, who looked at them with teary eyes and a small smile on his face.

The twins look at Bogum, Jeongguk pointing his gun at him, while Jungkook handled the others who were in the room quickly. Taehyung flinched when he saw the bodies fall to the floor, blood spilling out of their heads. Bogum had his arms in the air, a smirk on his face. "Don't you just love it when you see someone you love in pain?" Bogum asks, tilting his head slightly. "Because, I do." He adds, adding a small laugh to his words.

"No, Park, because unlike you...I actually care about people and love the ones close to me. I hate seeing them hurt, and I'd do anything to make their pain go away. Even if it means death, or torturing the person who made them feel that way. Which is what we will do to you." Jeongguk said, and two shots were heard. It wasn't any shots that killed anyone though, Jungkook had shot at the chains that held Taehyung up, quickly catching Taehyung when he collapsed. "I've got you baby..I've got you. It's all okay now. It'll be over soon." Jungkook reassuringly whispers into Taehyung's ear.

He took off his jacket, and wrapped it around Taehyung making sure everything of him was covered, before he picks him up bridal style. "Baby, how do you want Jeongguk to deal with Bogum?" Jungkook asks, kissing the top of Taehyung's head. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, before looking at Jeongguk and then back at Jungkook. "Shoot him in the dick, and then shoot him in places that won't kill him. Let him bleed out and suffer." Taehyung says, loud enough for Jeongguk and Bogum to hear.

Jungkook nodded, walking towards the door. "You heard him, brother." Jungkook says before leaving the room, not even a minute later they hear gunshots. Jungkook walks away from the room quickly, trying to get Taehyung out of the wretched building they were in. Once they were out, Jungkook held onto Taehyung tightly as Taehyung did the same. Jungkook took Taehyung to a car that they had taken, and he placed Taehyung in the back seat.

He sat there too, laying Taehyung's head on his lap. "You can sleep for a little bit baby, you're probably exhausted. Once we get home, we'll shower and cuddle after." He says softly, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair. Taehyung didn't respond, he only held onto Jungkook's shirt tightly and cuddled closer to him. He closed his eyes, falling asleep instantly.

Jungkook sighs softly, leaning his head against the seat. He was stressed right now, and he just wanted to go home and sleep with his lover. After what seemed like hours the driver finally parked in twins' driveway and Jungkook got out, carefully and quietly picking Taehyung up bridal style and carrying him inside. Once he was inside, he went to his room and laid Taehyung down gently. "Sleep well baby." He says quietly, covering the other up and turning the lights off.

He then walks out of the room.

—Sorry it's kinda of short hehe

Sorry it's kinda of short hehe. Next chapter is last chapter. 👀