;32;

Sorry no torture scene, but trust me it's going to get hella mature, like gore, abuse, rape, etc..soon. :)

Jungkook cleaned everything, while Jeongguk disposed of the body. Once Jungkook finished he went back upstairs, locking the basement. He put the key back in the spot where it's supposed to go, and goes upstairs to take a shower. Jeongguk comes back from disposing the body and also hoes upstairs to take a shower.

Jeongguk finishes first, and puts clean clothes on. He sighs to himself, and goes to Taehyung's room. 'Is he still mad? Oh, I hope not.' He thinks to himself, knocking on the door before letting himself in. Jeongguk smiles softly. "He's asleep.." he mutters to himself and goes over to the bed. Jeongguk moves Taehyung's hair out of his face gently, a soft smile playing on his lips.

Jeongguk lays on the bed, pulling Taehyung close to him. "I'm sorry.." he places a soft kiss on Taehyung's ear. "It's just really hard for me to trust people." Jeongguk again, kisses Taehyung's ear. "also, sorry...for breaking your arm. I'm glad it's healed, it didn't take too long so it must've not been too bad." Jeongguk speaks softly.

Jeongguk caresses Taehyung's cheek, and playing with Taehyung's hair, busying himself with both hands. "My father wasn't the father he was supposed to be. He was always a troubled man, but..he get mad really easily. He showed no mercy to anyone when he was mad, not even my mother, or his sons. He was a manic, a psycho. One day, when Jungkook and I returned home from school, he was furious. Sending househeld items around, broken glass decorated the floor. Pans, pots, dishes, food, almost everything was on the floor, ruined. Our mother, she was laying on the floor, unconscious. She had large bruises on her face, when father spotted us, he smiled a sinister smile, one that showed that he wasn't our father. But he didn't do anything...Our father promised not to do it again, but he did it anyway. He hurt our mother too much." By this time, Jeongguk was crying silently. Talking about it seemed to lift a weight off of his shoulders, even if Taehyung couldn't hear him.

"One day, our father sent us to go get some things from the store..me and Jungkook did...but when we came back. Mother was laying on the floor again, she had more bruises then ever. Her shirt torn, same with her pants, blood covered the clothing and painted the floor. I didn't know what to do..I ran to mother not thinking about father, when I got to her..sh-she wasn't—....breathing..I cried hysterically. My father came down from the 2nd floor with a few suitcases in hand. He looked down at my brother and I, and growl left his throat. He said..'I wish you two didn't see this. Now I have to kill you too.'... He got downstairs, and glared down at me. I didn't know what to do, but be afraid. I knew...I knew me and my brother should've called for help one day..maybe mother would still be here.." Jeongguk stops himself again, covering his mouth from his sobbing.

"Father swung his suitcase towards me, hitting me with it with full force. It flung me sideways, I could already feel the bruise forming on my face, let alone my body. I was covered in my mother's blood, my father walking towards me, pulling something out from his pocket. A pocket knife, which my mom had gotten him last year for Christmas. I told her it was a bad idea, but she didn't believe me..she never believed me. She was insane too, no matter what Jungkook and I said to her, she passed it off and said it wouldn't happen again, but she knew it was lie, and so did me and Jungkook. I was terrified..I didn't know what to do. He was coming at me with a knife, and I didn't have anything to defend myself with. He stood in front of me, raising the knife and smiled. He smiled at me, telling me he loved me and he didn't want this to happen, but I knew that was a lie, like every other one he's told. I closed my eyes, tears spilling from them, waiting for an impact. But when I opened my eyes again, Jungkook was on top of father, stabbing him in the chest as many times as he could. I just sat and watched, I couldn't stop crying. And when Jungkook was done, making sure father was dead..he got up, smiling at me and ran to me and hugged me, telling me it was okay. Saying that we'll run away together, find happiness..we ran away that day, and no ones found us since then. We grew up, training our selves self defense and how to use guns and other weapons. We stole, robbed banks, gas stations whatever we could, and we haven't gotten caught." Jeongguk smiled softly. "Even though I'm the older brother, Jungkook has always protected me, so I decided I wanted to get stronger and protect him, but he never needed it. But I didn't let him protect me anymore."

Jeongguk chuckled, his crying had stopped, but the tears still wet his face. He closed his eyes, sighing softly when he felt soft hands wipe the tears away, He opened his eyes quickly. Taehyung looked up at him with his eyes glossy, he had tried not to cry the whole time, but he failed. Letting the tears escape the tear ducts, he leaned up. Holding Jeongguk's cheeks in both his hands, he kissed Jeongguk.

When Taehyung pulled away, Jeongguk smiled softly and wiped Taehyung's tears away. "You don't need to waste your tears on me, Tae." Jeongguk said, hugging Taehyung. Taehyung didn't say a word, he just started crying again. Jeongguk held Taehyung in his arms, rubbing his back and whispering soothing words in his ear. The crying soon stopped, and Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk. "I'm so sorry..." He said. "I had no clue."

"It's okay, and I know. You weren't supposed to know." Jeongguk said. "Honestly..I didn't think I'd fall in love with you..You probably don't feel the same way, but I'll wait. I'll wait for you..." Jeongguk kisses Taehyung's cheek. "Go to sleep, you're probably still tired." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, blushing softly at Jeongguk's words and closing his eyes, soon falling asleep. Jeongguk rubs Taehyung's back and falls asleep with him.

Jungkook smiles softly, watching from the door. Pushing himself off the door frame he goes back to his room, and goes to sleep as well. Not knowing about the dangers that sleep ahead, waiting to be awoken.

 Not knowing about the dangers that sleep ahead, waiting to be awoken