Sequel; Chapter 7

"Glad you invited us." Jeongguk says, grinning. "Where's Tae?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk chuckles. "Jungkook is helping him out. Tae insisted on wearing a dress but now he regrets it because he let us pick it out." Jeongguk smirks at the memory of him and his brother shopping for a dress for Taehyung.

"There he is- Holy shit Tae

"There he is- Holy shit Tae. That's hot." Hoseok says and Taehyung smiles shyly. "Thanks." Taehyung replied, hiding behind Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him beside him. "You did a good job picking the dress out. Damn!" Hoseok says, giving a thumbs up with one hand and wiping away his non-existent nosebleed.

Taehyung looks away, and all four of them walk in together. The music was loud, and it smelt like alcohol and sweat. A typical party. "Hobi, when you said 'hang out' I didn't think you meant party." Taehyung said, his nose scrunching up from the disgusting smell. "Oh hush. If I told you it was a party, you wouldn't have showed up." Hoseok chuckled and Taehyung groaned. Hoseok was right, Taehyung hated coming to parties.

There were always people who did something stupid to get the cops called, and then the cops would shut the party down and maybe even arrest some people, because there's always one person to bring drugs, no matter what. There hasn't been a single party where Taehyung hasn't heard someone was arrested from doing drugs at a high school or college frat party. But then again, Taehyung doesn't have to worry about police, since the mafia has taken over now-a-days.

"Lets get some drinks." Jungkook said, leading Taehyung and Jeongguk to the home made bar, which was just a kitchen island with a bartender making drinks. "What would you like, kitten?" Jungkook asks, looking at Taehyung and Taehyung hummed. "Water." He simply answers and Jungkook nods, telling the bartender that he wanted water and two Dark and Stormy's. "Coming right up." the bartender says and gets the drinks to them quickly.

Jungkook hums, taking a sip of his drink. Jeongguk doing the same. Taehyung swirls his water around, looking at it. Sighing, he gulps it all down in one sitting. Not noticing the way the water was a bit cloudy and not 100% clear. Taehyung sighed once again before leaning his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. "You okay baby?" Jeongguk asks once he felt Taehyung's head on his shoulder. "Mhmm." Taehyung replies.

"Mkay baby, wanna dance?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head. "No way, everyone is sweating over there on the dance floor. No thank you." Taehyung says, removing his head from Jeongguk's shoulder. "Suit yourself. I'm gonna go dance. Wanna join, brother?" Jeongguk asks and Jungkook shrugs. "Why not? Tae, stay here, m'kay?" Jungkook says, kissing Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung nods. "M'kay." He replies and his boyfriends smile at him before getting up to dance.

It was not until 10 minutes later until Taehyung had to pee, so he got up and went to the bathroom. Once Taehyung was done relieving himself he washed his hands and stepped out of the bathroom. Taehyung groaned, he hated the smell that lingered throughout the house. He honestly just wanted to go home. But, he didn't want to leave his two boyfriends. Taehyung hummed, it was quiet upstairs and he was glad for that, he already had a headache but he was feeling just fine when he arrived.

Taehyung suddenly get dizzy. It felt like his head was being bashed in with a baseball bat, his head hurt like hell, the headache and the dizziness did not help. "Damn.." He said, holding his head gently. "Hey? Are you okay?" A voice said and Taehyung looked up, not seeing the mans face clearly since his eyesight was blurry he quickly shakes his head. "No..my head..fuck my head hurts a lot." Taehyung says and the man grabs Taehyung's biceps gently. "Let me help you to a room. You can lay down and sleep." The person said and Taehyung let himself be lead to a room.

Taehyung felt himself being laid on a bed, his vision becoming more blurry as he slips in and out of consciousness. The only thing he heard before passing out was "I got him, boss."

Ya'll cute 👉👈🥺 I love you all

Ya'll cute 👉👈🥺 I love you all. Please love me back.