;33;

Taehyung woke up, with Jeongguk gone. He sat up remembering what happened last night. His eyes widening as he covered his mouth. 'I kissed him...I fucking kissed him!' "I kissed my kidnapper..." He mumbled to himself. "Yes, you did. Did you regret it?" Taehyung gasped and looked up, moving his hands away from his mouth. "Jungkook..."

"Did you regret the kiss, Taehyung?" He said, his eyes cold and hard. It was like he was looking through him, looking at his soul. Taehyung backed up, against the wall. Jungkook was quick to grab Taehyung's wrist, and pull him down. Forcing him to lay down, and Jungkook hovering over Taehyung. Taehyung stared into Jungkook's eyes, while Jungkook stared at Taehyung's glossy lips.

Jungkook places a hand on Taehyung's cheek leaning in closer, Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hot breath on his mouth. "Did you regret the kiss, Taehyung." Jungkook says quietly. Taehyung blushes softly, no he didn't. He didn't regret the kiss at all, it felt nice. Like their lips were perfect for each other. "No..no I don't regret it." Taehyung replies.

Jungkook grins. "Good." he said and leaned in closer, closing the gap between him and the small boy. Jungkook places his lips on Taehyung's, kissing him gently. Taehyung closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss. His lips were so soft, perfect..perfect for him. Jungkook bit Taehyung's lip, asking for something and Taehyung knew what he was asking. Taehyung didn't hesitate to open his mouth, Jungkook sticking his tongue inside. Taehyung not bothering to fight for dominance when he knew he would lose. Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's tongue, which was sweet to him.

The door burst open, when Jungkook was about to go farther. "Sir!" Jungkook pulled away, an inhumanly growl escaping his throat. "What?" Jungkook asks, getting up from the bed. Taehyung sat up on the bed. "There's intruders." The man replied, "they suddenly burst through the doors, all of the guards were knocked out..or killed. Sir, your brother is having difficulty fighting them off." He said frantically. Jungkook's face changes instantly, eyes hardening and turning cold, but darker. There was a darkness in those eyes, no kindness or gentleness like before.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, eyes softening so he didn't scare Taehyung. He grabs Taehyung's shoulders and rubs them gently, giving a soft smile. "Stay here, and do not come out. Whatever you do, okay? Hide if you hear someone coming upstairs. Understand me?" Taehyung nods. "I'll be back." Jungkook says and leaves. 

Taehyung nervously bites lip. 'What will happen if they get killed? Who is it? Why are they here? Taehyung's worries we're unanswered. All he could do was wait. "What do they want.." Taehyung questions himself. not expecting an answer.

"Well.. you wanna know peach?" Someone whispered in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung screeched, and turned around to face the intruder. "Now that's not a nice greeting." The man says, grinning. "It's not really for you..but maybe it is. You could be useful...hmm, you look weak though. Maybe I'll just kill you." The man chuckled with a sinister glint in his cold eyes. Taehyung noticed the window was opened, how did he climb that high..?

Taehyung got up from the bed, running to the door. He was stopped when he was tackled to the floor, the mysterious man pinning Taehyung to the floor. He pulled out a knife looking thing, except it wasn't a knife. It looked more like a spear head. "Oh, I can see your confusion peach. Don't worry, it won't hurt much." He hummed, sliding the head against Taehyung's cheek. "I saw you and that brat making out, are you special to him?" The man asks, but Taehyung doesn't answer, too afraid to speak.

"Now, that's not nice manners. You should answer your guests' questions." He said, getting angry and pushing the head into Taehyung's cheek, dragging it down his cheek, making a long cut across the beauty's face. Taehyung sobbed, it was painful. Especially when it was the first time that he was cut on the face.

"Oh hush, it's not even that painful." The man says and drags the head down Taehyung's neck, to his chest. "I'll make it quick, since you're such a beauty." He laughs, and Taehyung's eyes widen in fear more. "someone.." "hmm? what's that?" The man grins, leaning closer to Taehyung. "Someone..please..Jungkook! Jeongguk! Someone please! Help!" Taehyung screams.

"Tch, those are not the right words!" He yelled, raising the spear head. Taehyung sobbed loudly, the spear head coming down at a quick pace, he rolled to the left, and instead of his chest being impacted, it was his right shoulder which was stabbed. Taehyung gasped in pain, coughing and crying. The man pulled the head out of Taehyung's shoulder harshly. "That wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be quick." He tilted his head. "Guess I have to do it again, just don't move this time. Alright, peach?" He hums.

The door bursts open, the man on top of Taehyung is gone. Taehyung can slowly feel his consciousness slip away from him. He could tell he was losing a lot of blood, the blood painting the white carpeted floor a deep red color. Taehyung feels himself being lifted from the floor, yet he has no clue. The voice called his name twice, but Taehyung couldn't answer. He knew it was Jungkook who held him.

"Taehyung..stay with me. Stay awake, okay?" He pleads. Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes open, but he tried. He continued to try for his and the twins' sake. "You bastard!" Jeongguk yells furiously. "How dare you hurt him!" The man smirks. "He's precious to you? That's cute, but we don't need him. So i was planing to kill him quickly, but he moved and I plunged the head into his shoulder instead, it was fantastic." The man laughed. Jeongguk punched him in the face.

"Jungkook stay with Taehyung, call the doctor and tell him to get here ASAP. I'm going to deal with this bastard." Jeongguk says and grabs his knife and stabs it into the mans side, once he let his guard down that is. The man grinned and Jeongguk smirked. "Try to fight, and i'll kill you." he said and dragged the man downstairs.

Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed, grabbing a ripped piece of blanket and tying it around Taehyung's shoulder. "That bastard..how dare he lay his hands on what's mine." He said and grabbed a phone, calling their personal doctor. "Get here NOW!" he ended the call, and wait for the doctor. All he could do right now, was hope.

You guys are not going to like the next chapter