Sequel; Chapter 8

The twins were dancing with each other and their friends, laughing at how stupid some of their dances were. They danced for about an hour, before deciding they'd go back to hanging out with their Taehyung, only to find Taehyung gone from his seat. The twins looked at each other worriedly. "Maybe he had to use the bathroom?" Jungkook asks and Jeongguk nods in agreement. "Let's go check."

The twins go to all of the bathroom's in the house before groaning, becoming more worried. "He wouldn't leave like that. Maybe check the bedrooms?" Jeongguk suggested and that's what they do, the check all of the room's in the house, Taehyung was no where to be found. The twins became furious and worried. Where would their sweet little angle go without them?

"Jeongguk. This isn't good." Jungkook says, coming out of one of the bedrooms. He held a small piece of paper in hand, and Jeongguk grabbed it from Jungkook's hands and read it. "You've got to be fucking kidding me! Of course Park took him. That fucking bastard. We need to go now, or who knows what that slimy bastard will do to our Taehyung." Jeongguk growls, his hands forming into fists.

"Jeongguk, wait we can't just go in alone. We need to go back to our base and come up with a plan with our men. Everyone who hates Park, we'll contact then, he will have no chance against us." Jungkook says and Jeongguk takes a shaky breath. "Fine, but we have to do this fast." Jeongguk says and Jungkook nods.

Taehyung awoke to the sound of metal clanking against another. He tried to sit up, only to realize that he was standing and his wrists were chained to the ceiling above him. Taehyung's eyes grew wide, he didn't remember what happened to him last night, the only thing he remembered was going to a party with his two boyfriends. The door opened, and Taehyung quickly looked at who entered.

His face was drained of color. "Bogum?" Taehyung asks, staring at the familiar face. Bogum smirks, and hums. "Miss me baby? I told you I'd be back." He grins, walking over to Taehyung. "What are you doing? Let me go." Taehyung says in a soft voice, Bogum pretends to think before grinning. "No." He puts his hand on Taehyung's cheek, caressing it softly.

Taehyung flinched away, and Bogum growled. "Don't move away from me, bitch." Taehyung whimpers from the tone of voice Bogum used. When Bogum touched Taehyung's face again, he didn't move. "You're so beautiful." Bogum says, nuzzling his face into Taehyung's neck, inhaling his scent. "And you smell so good." Bogum adds.

Taehyung bit his lip, trying not to let his blurry eyes spill the tears that were threatening to spill. He didn't want to cry in-front of Bogum. Bogum was sick and twisted, bipolar,  he maybe even has multiple personalities. Bogum leaned up to Taehyung's ear, whispering something into it. Taehyung's eyes widened. "We're going to have fun tonight, baby."

He nibbles on Taehyung's ear before pulling away. Bogum moves away. "I'll be back baby. You better be ready for what I'm going to do~" Bogum hums before leaving the room for Taehyung to think about what Bogum was going to do to him tonight. He just prayed and hoped that his twin boyfriends will save him before anything happens.

Jeongguk and Jungkook stood in the meeting room, their eyes filled with hatred and concern as they came up with a plan to save their lover. They had called three other mafia groups. Got7, Twice, and Exo. "First, we need someone to find out where their hideout is. Then, we do what we just discussed." Jeongguk says and everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll do it." Dahyun and Luhan say in unison. They both nod at each other. "Good. How long will it take?" Jeongguk asks. "Three hours are most." Luhan says and Jeongguk frowns slightly. "Alright. Get started quickly. We don't have all day." Jungkook says and the two nod. "Everyone else." Jungkook says, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Get ready to kill."

The door was harshly pushed open. Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at the person who came in. "Baby, baby, baby." Bogum said, holding a baseball bat. "I have a lot of pent up frustration from today, but you'll help me, right? You'll help me get rid of it? You will, I know you will baby." Bogum said, clear frustration in his voice, a psychotic look in his hard eyes.

Taehyung whimpered, cowering away. "Please don't hurt me.." Taehyung says in a soft voice. "You think I would hurt you? Oh no, I'm not going to hurt you. I'll make you feel good, while my men hurt you." Bogum says, running his hands along Taehyung's sides. Taehyung tried squirming away, the glint in his ryes scared him, and so did the tone of Bogum's voice. His lip quivered as tears filled his fearful eyes.

"Puh—Puh—Please.." Taehyung begs. "Stop fucking whining!" Bogum screams. Taehyung flinches away, tears flowing down his red baby cheeks. "No, baby. I'm sorry. Stop crying." Bogum softly says, his mood changing instantly. He wipes Taehyung's tears away, kissing both of his cheeks. Bogum's hands run down Taehyung's sides once again.  

"How about we get started, hm?"