;34;

"Three hours.." Jungkook said. Jeongguk nods "He'll wake up soon." Jeongguk says and rubs Jungkook's shoulder, looking at Taehyung. "I know, I'm just worried." Jungkook sighs. "This isn't good, who knows who else knows where we live." Jeongguk nods, looking out the window. "You're right, we either have to leave, or hire more guards. I was thinking we could get Taehyung a personal guard."

"Yeah, but how long would it take? We'd have to test them, make sure they're worthy and..—" "Yes, but we have plenty guards right now to look after Taehyung. They're not useless. They just weren't trained enough, for now we'll have at least five guards with Taehyung at all times, until we find a personal one." Jeongguk cuts Jungkook off.

Jungkook nods. "Okay, that sounds good." he replies and looks back at Taehyung, moving a strand of hair out of his face. "He looks so..peaceful." Jungkook mutters and Jeongguk nods in agreement. "Right. I'm going back down to that guy."

"Wait, can I? You stay with Taehyung and I'll get that guy to talk." Jungkook says and stands up from the bed. "Sure, go for it." Jeongguk replies and sits down at the foot of the bed where Jungkook was. Jungkook left the room, going downstairs then down to the basement. Jungkook whistled quietly, walking down the steps and swinging the keys around his index finger.

He then stuffed the keys in his pocket. "Remind me." Jungkook says, startling the guy. "What was your name, again? I remember Jeongguk telling me, but I forgot." He chuckled and looked at the naked man, hanging from the ceiling. "Wow, Jeongguk didn't do much to you huh? Don't worry, I'll do much more and I'll make it painful." Jungkook hummed, the man didn't answer, only glared at the twin. "Not going to talk? Tch, I wouldn't be disobeying me if I was in your position." Jungkook said, and grabbed a pair of scissors. "Maybe I should cut your skin off piece by piece? I see Jeongguk hasn't done that to you, yet."

The man growled. "Or maybe I should start by taking your eyes? They are a nice green. I need a green in my collection. But then again..I want you to see me while I torture you." Jungkook nodded to himself. "I know what I'll do first, tell me your name." Jungkook said, and the man stayed quiet. "1...2....3...Fine." Jungkook said and held the guys penis. "I'll cut the tip off." The guys' eyes widened. "My name is Jem!" The guy answered.

"Jem, hm?" Jungkook let go of Jem's penis. "Now, tell me everything you know, and who you work for." Jungkook said. "I refuse." Jem said. "I won't talk." "Hm, then let me hear you scream." Jungkook chuckled and held Jem's penis again, still Jem never talked. Jungkook shrugged and cut off the tip of Jem's penis with the scissors. Jem closed his eyes and bit his lip in pain. "Looks like you weren't trained for this, huh?" Jungkook says and wipes the blood off the scissors.

"How about I skin you? Hmm, maybe not. Jeongguk did that to Elizabeth." "Elizabeth? Elizabeth Lock?" Jem asked, glaring at Jungkook. "Yes, I believe that was her last name. Oh! So that's who you're here for? That bitch." Jungkook asks. "Hm, when we kidnapped her, she was surrounded by a lot of guards." Jungkook remembered. "Where is she!" Jem yells. "Down here, but I think she's dead. It's only been two days since we've tortured her. Let's see.." Jungkook says and turns all of the lights on, revealing bodies, all bloodied, bones broken, it looked like hell. It was horrifying.

Jungkook looked around. "There she is." He said and lifted the body up from the arm, her eyes opened and she hisses in pain. "Still alive? You're persistent." Jungkook said and threw her over to Jem. "There, you saw her. Want to talk now?" Jem looked at her , half of he face was skinned, her legs were broken. She was covered in blood and her hair was dirty and cut, some pieces of skin sticking up from Jeongguk cutting pieces of skin. Her left arm was torn open. "I'm amazed that you're still alive, anyone else would've been dead by now." Jungkook chuckles.

"Liza.." Jem muttered. "If you don't talk, I'll slit her throat right in front of you." Jungkook said, grabbing a jagged piece of glass. "But not with a knife." He added. "I'll talk.." Jem said. "Good choice!" Jungkook said. "I want to know everything."