;30;

"That Lizasgguk bitch is really pissing me off." Jeongguk says. "We need to do something with her. She's making our baby sad." Jeongguk said and scoffed. Jungkook nodded, not saying anything and looking at Taehyung, who was laying on the couch, phone in hand.

Yes, the twins let Taehyung use his phone, but they've connected their phones to Taehyung's, so they'll see what he does, who he calls, and who he texts. Mostly everything Taehyung can do on his phone. Taehyung knows this, and he's scared. He really wants to call for help, but he's afraid the twins will kill him before the police get to him.

The twins sighed. "Let's do something with her tomorrow. It's almost 1 in the morning, i'm sure Taehyung's tired, and i'm sure you're tired too." Jungkook says and Jeongguk nods.

"Alright, Taehyung. Time for bed, give me your phone." Jeongguk says, and Taehyung finishes his typing, and gets up. Turning his phone off, he gives it to Jeongguk and heads up to his 'room'. Taehyung sighs. "i wanna go home.." he mumbles to himself and changes into night clothes. The twins act like he's a child, giving him a specific time to be on and off his phone.

Taehyung gets in bed, at least he doesn't need to keep the chain on his ankle, he covers himself and then slowly starts to fall asleep.

The twins sat on the couch, discussing how to find that Lizasgguk and get rid of her. "We'll have to figure out who it is." Jeongguk nods. "And where she/he lives." Jeongguk adds. "Let's get someone to figure all of that out, so we can relax and sleep." Jungkook said, and Jeongguk nods in agreement.

Jungkook makes a phone call, while Jeongguk goes up to Taehyung's/his room. He walks inside, then starts to strip, leaving himself in his boxers. He got in bed with Taehyung, holding his waist. Jeongguk closed his eyes, falling asleep next to Taehyung.

The next morning, Jeongguk and Jungkook were gone. Taehyung, not knowing where they went, made some breakfast for himself, still trying to think of a way to escape, his wrist wasn't fully healed yet so making breakfast was difficult.

He sighed, maybe if he gained their trust and acted like he liked the twins back, they would let him outside take him anywhere he wanted, and let him have his phone whenever, and they'd get rid of the thing inside of his phone. Taehyung smiled at himself..good idea.

It all just depends on his acting skills now.